WTT Spring 2016 whos with me?

lewiepud08

mum to 3 gorgeuos boys xx
Reaction score
hi lovely ladies

we will be ttc next spring (march/april) after my DPs reversal which we are keeping positive about and hoping it will be sucessfull.

we have to work around our wedding 6.5.16 aswell so holding off for the op as near to it as we can, and then ttc straight away, the consultant has told us to have the op as near to when we want to ttc as we can.

im a mixture of nerves, excited, anxious, worried etc

my youngest little boy is 5 in June, i have 2 other gorgeous boys 6 and 16

my DP has 3 children, 2 boys 1 girl from previous so 6 between us

so would be baby #4 for us both or #7 depending on which way you look at it lol

we are just desperate for our own together, in the meantime i need peeps to rant to, new friends to chat to who are wtt, support etc. i worry about my age aswell in 38 this time...not that i am too old but that i feel time is ticking and i have had miscarriages in the past (one before my first boy in 1997 and 2 in 2007) so that worries me also.

but im keeping positive about it all and we are just going to go ahead and go for it!

good luck ladies xxxxxx

Wtt until 2017 I think, but happily wait and chat to you! Congrats on getting married!

Hello ladies!! WTT 2016 here!! I'm definitely looking for people to chat with and go on this journey with. A little about ne is that I'm 25, will be 26 in july. No children. My bf and I have been together 5 years this june.

Me too! I think we'll be trying Jan 2016. #1 for us! Congrats on your wedding!

April 2016 for us! I will be 30 and dh will be 35.
Together 9 years this year and we got married in July 2014 :)
Meanwhile, I'm getting healthy in order to kick PCOS butt hoping it will make TTC easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->