Swedengirl (March) 1st
Hersheybar (March) 1st
Fluffycookie (late March/early April) 1st
Bittersweet (April) 1st
Kalonkiki (April/May) 3rd
Heather.1987 (June) 3rd
Mandaa1220 (June) 2nd

Oh I do! We have decided March 2017!

I am excited to have a date finally as it has been 2 years of baby fever hell!

Me April 2017

late march/early april over here too! :) have been fighting baby fever for a while as well and decided spring is the time to try for our first ^.^

It is our first too. I am so eager for the spring to arrive now. Just trying to focus on getting my body in to tiptop fertile shape in the mean time and also got some good tips on the TTC forum about making sure we do things we want to do as a couple in the wait..... I realised it is only two cycles left for me now though. That definitely makes it seem closer!

It is our first too. I am so eager for the spring to arrive now. Just trying to focus on getting my body in to tiptop fertile shape in the mean time and also got some good tips on the TTC forum about making sure we do things we want to do as a couple in the wait..... I realised it is only two cycles left for me now though. That definitely makes it seem closer!

aww it's so much harder to wait for the very first one, right? I keep eyeing up cute baby clothing everywhere *sigh* I'm doing everything to get my body ready as well :) working out regularly, started taking the supplements my doctor recommended, made sure I got my immunisations up to date, checked our finances. It's just a waiting game now and I'm sooo impatient! If I may ask, what contraception have you been using/are using? I've come off the pill a month ago but am worried my cycles won't be back to normal by march/april :(

Yes the wait is so hard! Trying so hard not to buy anything although I read somewhere it is nice to buy one thing that you keep in a box and look st while you wait and then eventually your baby will wear it and you'll remember when you were dreaming about him/her. And i thought that was a nice idea so might do that!

I'm also working out, eating good, and taking supplements. I'm also going to reduce my caffeine by switching to green tea.

I was on the minipill but stopped taking that in the summer. My periods regulated within a month coming off it. I actually starting temping last cycle so I could pinpoint ovulation and have a few non pregnant charts so I can compare when I begin trying.

Yes the wait is so hard! Trying so hard not to buy anything although I read somewhere it is nice to buy one thing that you keep in a box and look st while you wait and then eventually your baby will wear it and you'll remember when you were dreaming about him/her. And i thought that was a nice idea so might do that!

I'm also working out, eating good, and taking supplements. I'm also going to reduce my caffeine by switching to green tea.

I was on the minipill but stopped taking that in the summer. My periods regulated within a month coming off it. I actually starting temping last cycle so I could pinpoint ovulation and have a few non pregnant charts so I can compare when I begin trying.

I'm really tempted to buy an outfit as well, but somehow I worry that it might be bad luck X) I only came off the (normal) pill at the beginning of November, so still waiting for my periods to become regular at this point :( I started tempting as well! I wanted to get used to it before I really "needed" it, so to speak :)

2 girls in my work have announced prengnancies due a few weeks a part I feel sooooo broody!

2 girls in my work have announced prengnancies due a few weeks a part I feel sooooo broody!

I always get extra broody when I see pregnant women or young babies as well *sigh* Hopefully not too much longer!

Countdown is on! Hurry up next year ��

Oh I get so jealous when I see pregnant women. It is awful! I don't get jealous in a nasty way though--- just like "Oh I want that!!"

I hear ya Swedengirl! I get the same way. I'm finding the wait so hard! What are you all doing while you wait?

Honestly the top of them kept talking about their pregnancies today. Same day AF turns up. For me.

We have Christmas and want to do some more home improvements so going to concentrating on this :) you?

Oh it is hard isn't it when you desperately want to be fully happy for them but there is this bit of you that is so jealous and wants to be pregnant!

I am hoping Xmas will keep me busy and then it will make the time go a bit quicker! I have this week started to look at nurseries on pinterest and even pushchairs- thought it might help speed up the time but think it will probably slow it! Any of you guys do that? Or am I just crazy?

Oh it is hard isn't it when you desperately want to be fully happy for them but there is this bit of you that is so jealous and wants to be pregnant!

I am hoping Xmas will keep me busy and then it will make the time go a bit quicker! I have this week started to look at nurseries on pinterest and even pushchairs- thought it might help speed up the time but think it will probably slow it! Any of you guys do that? Or am I just crazy?

Hoping Christmas will distract me too, but at the moment I just keep imagening what Christmas with a child would be like X)

I may or may not have a secret pinterest pinboard full of cute baby ideas... :blush:

Hoping Christmas will distract me too, but at the moment I just keep imagening what Christmas with a child would be like X)

I may or may not have a secret pinterest pinboard full of cute baby ideas... :blush:

Haha I have a secret pinterest too!! :haha:

I need to invest in Pinterest! Worried il drive myself demented though asnim also desperate for oh tonpropose so itnwoukd be full of baby things/wedding things :(

Yes it's anlottlenlike that especially as they are due in June and hopefully I am pregnant by then otherwise il feel all weird if that makes sense?

Call me crazy but if I'm not pregnant this cycle after a whoops I'm seriously considering TTC in April or May. :blush:
I think the latest I'd like to TTC is September 2018. I'm not sure what's in store for me but I hope that you ladies will allow me to join you for now. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->