WTT Spring 2017

Period showed up tuesday so this will be our last cycle wtt. So i might only have 1 period left until im preggo! If i were to get pg this cycle my due date would be January 30th. Earliest due date we want is february...so i think well be good to try next cycle! Im getting more excited about the idea. I hate being pg but im ready to add another little one... especially since my baby is a total toddler now! Im excited because for once i dont care at all about the gender...so im really excited about that! Ive always wanted a girl and now i have that!

Thank you so much, I wasn't sure if anyone was still on this thread. Looks like we will be ttc around the same time. How are you feeling about it? Xx

I'm still here! Holding out until June if I can make it that long.

I still check in here occasionally :) I'm expecting AF between today and wednesday, can already feel it coming on though, so I'm writing this cycle off. Next cycle should have an ovulation in late may (ugh long cycles), so excited for that ^^ Feeling impatient but most of all happy to finally be trying ^.^

Just because it feels like AF is coming, doesn't mean that it is! I felt like that when I was pregnant with my son, but it never came! Don't count yourself out until she shows up completely.

^^ this!

I definitely felt like af was coming when I was pregnant with my son. When are you testing cookie?? X

I should get AF between Sunday and Wednesday (not 100% sure which day the ovulation was), so I want to test on the weekend, probably Saturday since Friday is a fairly long day. :)

AF started today, that means another 39 day cycle which is great for me as they are so irregular. Last cycle was 31 and the one before that was 64. Really want to get on with ttc now x

thank you everyone for wishing me luck! my temperature dropped massively today, so very little hope... no sign of AF yet though, but with my irregular cycles (I feel you sarah!), that doesn't mean much.

It's safe to say that we aren't going to be TTC anytime soon as we're nowhere near ready but I want to wish those of you that are TTC lots of luck and baby dust! :dust:

My period came today so we are now officially ttc #3! Crazy weird feeling! Excited, scared, and nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->