WTT Spring 2017

I need to invest in Pinterest! Worried il drive myself demented though asnim also desperate for oh tonpropose so itnwoukd be full of baby things/wedding things :(

Yes it's anlottlenlike that especially as they are due in June and hopefully I am pregnant by then otherwise il feel all weird if that makes sense?

No need to invest - pinterest is free! :) Do you know if he's planning to propose? Have you talked about it? Some men need a little nudge! I've had friends who've been with their partners for years and the men just never really had weddings on their radar, but when given enough hints, all but one of them proposed.

Call me crazy but if I'm not pregnant this cycle after a whoops I'm seriously considering TTC in April or May. :blush:
I think the latest I'd like to TTC is September 2018. I'm not sure what's in store for me but I hope that you ladies will allow me to join you for now. :flower:

Hey, welcome, of course! How funny, depending on how my career situation unfolds, I might have to wait a little longer too. Coincidentially, September would be my "at the latest" to start TTC as well :) Would you be trying for your third then?

I need to invest in Pinterest! Worried il drive myself demented though asnim also desperate for oh tonpropose so itnwoukd be full of baby things/wedding things :(

Yes it's anlottlenlike that especially as they are due in June and hopefully I am pregnant by then otherwise il feel all weird if that makes sense?

No need to invest - pinterest is free! :) Do you know if he's planning to propose? Have you talked about it? Some men need a little nudge! I've had friends who've been with their partners for years and the men just never really had weddings on their radar, but when given enough hints, all but one of them proposed.

Invest time I should have said

Yes I have actually asked if I get a diamond ring for Christmas and when he asked what I wanted for Christmas I said a diamond ring.
Doubt il be getting one though :(.

Welcome. I'm a bridesmaid in July 2018 twice so we have a small window April-August thennwill need to stop until the following April 2018 to start again. Some have asked why not just wait until April 2018. Mainly because I don't want to is why :haha:

Thank you! Yes this will be our 3rd baby and we want to go team :yellow: this time since we found out with our other 2 and we have one of each. :happydance: <3
I'm really excited. For a while we weren't sure if we wanted another or not and I hated not knowing for sure whether our family was complete or not. This scare gave us our answer so even if we aren't pregnant I'm grateful for it.

Thank you! Yes this will be our 3rd baby and we want to go team :yellow: this time since we found out with our other 2 and we have one of each. :happydance: <3
I'm really excited. For a while we weren't sure if we wanted another or not and I hated not knowing for sure whether our family was complete or not. This scare gave us our answer so even if we aren't pregnant I'm grateful for it.

Oooh I'd be way to impatient to ever not know the gender! Must be so exciting when you finally find out then, though :) I think lots of people wonder about that "shall we have a third one?". My mum fought for my youngest sister, she always likes to say. I myself wonder if I'd have 2 or 3, my hubby is very firmly in camp "only 2" X) Who knows!

@Bittersweet crossing my fingers for you this Christmas! :)

My hubs was pretty firmly in the only 2 camp as well and so was I before I had children. Now I could happily have between 4 and 6! :haha:
I was so impatient to find out with my DS and DD and I'm so glad that I did but my 3rd could be my last chance to find out at birth.

Hi all! I'm starting TTC in June, so not too far off from all of you. We really want to wait until then so that we're heading into a spring due date.

My son Kyle was born November 2014! This will be #2 for us. I've had such a hard time waiting, but we needed to have time to get in a better place financially and get some time into my new job. I really want to try to lose 10 lbs by June but even when dieting, I'm majorly struggling to lose the weight!

Hey Mandaa! I was just in TTC last June and March babies are wonderful. I really hope that you get your Spring baby. :wave: :flower:

Oh Kalonkiki I am right there with you at 4. My OH is pretty set on 2...

I haven't had my first yet though, so maybe I or he will change!

I'm pretty sure that I'll only be able to convince my DH to have a 3rd but I'll take what I can get! :haha:

Haha we have agreed 3. But we will see

sounds like there is solid hope for convincing our other halves of a #3, yay :D

We're set at 4. We're going to be trying to use Shettles method to sway for a boy to even out the numbers. This is still going to be our last baby, regardless of gender.

Is anyone that has another child/ren worried about dealing with them while going through 24/7 morning sickness? My biggest fear is how I'm going to cope with three other little ones with HG. I've had HG in my second pregnancy until 16 weeks and my third pregnancy until 18 weeks so I'm expecting it with any more.

I think we accidentally swayed for a boy with our DS. We only DTD once that month and he wasn't planned. I'm pretty certain he was either an O Day or day before baby. Shettles may work for you. We purposely swayed girl with our daughter using pH theory and got her.
I'm also worried about dealing with 2 LOs while battling severe morning sickness. It was hard enough dealing with one LO during my second pregnancy but my morning sickness was slightly better the second time than it was the first time so maybe it will be even easier the third time. :shrug:

What's the deal with the PH stuff? I've been reading about swaying on gender dreaming, mostly in relation to diet and super interested. I'd be happy with either but would love a girl.

Ladies il need to leave this post oh just told me he isn't ready for a baby. Will need to consider my options really. He never said never. It he isn't really going to grow up :/

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you are able to come to an agreement you're both happy with.

He said he wasn't sure why we had to put a date on it. I explained we havnt but we had agreed because of the situations. I'm still not clear what's happening but he did say we are still having one baby next year but he's not maybe understanding why you can't just decide at the time. I'm on the pill so he forgets these things

I'm sorry Bittersweet. I hope he decides that he's ready soon. :(
My DH isn't ready for another right now either, or anytime soon. We discussed the possibility of TTC in September 2018 but it's not set in stone. I'm hopeful though, I really don't want a big age gap between my 3rd and my other 2 LOs. :cry:

Mandaa I used RepHresh exactly as the directions state in the box as soon as my period ended and stopped using it as soon as O was confirmed with my temps. It lowers your vaginal pH level to 4.5 and also lowers the pH of any semen that enters to 4.5. One applicator full lasts 3 days and each pack comes with 4 applicators. I also had a lot of :sex: to help lower DH's sperm count which is supposed to sway girl as well but I think the RepHresh was the key to our sway. The last time I DTD was the day I got my positive OPK and I O'd the next morning.

So sorry Bittersweet. Not very nice of your OH to mention it during the holidays :( I hope you are able to come to an agreement and we will see you back soon! :hugs:

Mandaa the lots of sex thing did help to conceive our girls lol. We dtd either everyday or every other day, a couple times even twice a day during our fertile period with both. I wasn't doing the diets or anything like that (unless I just have a very girly diet lol) and it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->