WTT Spring 2017

We were hoping to try in January but I have a feeling it will more realistically be march because I still don't have my period yet! So I can wait with you! We have 2 girls already.

He's talked about it and is still ok to try in March/April so I'm here again!
He said he was messing about and also didn't see why we have to organise things but when I explained it all calmly he was more keen. Even down to telling his best friends he was planning it next year

Yay! Glad to hear you're back Bittersweet! :hi:

I have updated my main post ladies. If there are any changes please let me know.

Hershey is this your first baby? I don't believe you said :oops:

I'm hoping to keep this thread going until we are TTC so feel free to write whatever you like. We're all here to support each other. How was everyone's holiday? Almost new year now so not much longer until we start TTC!

It'll be longer for me. DH said that he's not ready yet. :cry:
I'm thinking the earliest we'll TTC is September 2017 and I'm hoping the latest will be September 2018.

I have updated my main post ladies. If there are any changes please let me know.

I'm hoping to keep this thread going until we are TTC so feel free to write whatever you like. We're all here to support each other. How was everyone's holiday? Almost new year now so not much longer until we start TTC!

Yes it's my first :)

Christmas was nice but I spent a lot of it thinking about next Christmas and hoping there maybe a new addition!

Yes it's my first :)

Christmas was nice but I spent a lot of it thinking about next Christmas and hoping there maybe a new addition!

WTT for our first too and spent all Christmas thinking about things to do on baby's first Christmas *dreams* Hopefully next year our Christmas pictures will include a big belly :)

Aww Jakob sorry to hear that I know how devastated I felt when oh did that to me

Happy New Year! May this year be filled with baby dust for all of us! Xxx

Happy New Year ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple days. The holidays have been keeping me very busy. Hope you ladies are having a great day!

Hershey I updated my original post :)

I'm not big on resolutions since I never tend to stick to them anyways :oops: but I do wish that for all of us that a new baby is in store. I'm already charting to get an idea of my cycles long before we start TTC.

Hi! Were wtt for #3 in june. I have a boy and girl and considering being team yellow for the next....which id never ever thought id even consider! Im actually dreading the whole thing! I want a big family and i want a 2 - 3 year age gap but hate ttc, being pregnant, and the first 3 months! After that i love it! I feel like i just had my baby and crazy to think well be starting again soon. It took me 10 months to get pregnant with landon. 1 month with chelsea (mmc). And 3 months with hadleigh. So who knows how long itll actually take. Im still bfing for another weeknor so then done. My cycles hage returned but super short. I typically have 35 day cycles and they have been around 20. So trying to not get pregnant right now! Decided to start getting my brain thinking about #3 and trying to get broody! Oh how i hate pregnancy!!!!! Oh and i want to lose 5-10 lbs to get back to prepregnancy weight.

Welcome, Heather! I will add you to the group :)

I hear you on not looking forward to it. I've always wanted a big family too and want to have one more to round it out but I'm not looking to the first 3-4 months because of severe morning sickness. TTC is very stressful for me too. I have PCOS and it gets frustrating having annovulatory cycle after annovulatory cycle. I hope it happens quickly for all of us. Fx

I'm right there with you ladies! I don't mind TTC as it's actually kind of exciting and DH and I catch very quickly but pregnancy sucks and I'm afraid of how hard it's going to be with 2 LOs to look after. I had debilitating morning sickness with both of my babies from 6-21 weeks. Literally 24/7 nausea and it took everything I had not to throw up even with the help of meds. Some days I'd throw up 3, 4, or even 5 times in that one day, usually if I forgot to renew my meds before I ran out. I'm also nervous about being so outnumbered. I grew up in a very big family and I want a somewhat big family myself but it's still a little scary to think about. I have to keep reminding myself that my kids will be older and more independent than they are right now. Part of me considered starting this year for a similar age gap to what my DS and DD have but it just feels too soon, DD still feels like a baby to me and I also feel like it hasn't been long enough since I had her for me to start trying for another yet. Hopefully I (and DH) will feel more ready next year.

Hi! Were wtt for #3 in june. I have a boy and girl and considering being team yellow for the next....which id never ever thought id even consider! Im actually dreading the whole thing! I want a big family and i want a 2 - 3 year age gap but hate ttc, being pregnant, and the first 3 months! After that i love it! I feel like i just had my baby and crazy to think well be starting again soon. It took me 10 months to get pregnant with landon. 1 month with chelsea (mmc). And 3 months with hadleigh. So who knows how long itll actually take. Im still bfing for another weeknor so then done. My cycles hage returned but super short. I typically have 35 day cycles and they have been around 20. So trying to not get pregnant right now! Decided to start getting my brain thinking about #3 and trying to get broody! Oh how i hate pregnancy!!!!! Oh and i want to lose 5-10 lbs to get back to prepregnancy weight.

we have a 1 month - 1 month - 3 months track record so I'm hoping for 1 or 2 months this time... it's actually a bit stressful because my baby is a 2015 baby and I only want them 2 years apart in school!! So if it takes us longer than 2 months we'll most likely have a 2018 baby making them 3 years apart :/

Oh and B vitamins always helped lengthened my cycles personally, after breastfeeding was done and after a mc.

I didn't purposefully make a resolution but I purchased a clean eating meal plan. Lots of meals with wild rice, beans, eggs, lean meats and lots of veggies. Tons of snacks too! Retraining my taste buds to like natural foods... anyways we started that yesterday. Not a resolution but we're trying it for a month before deciding what to keep ans what works for us and what not...

Hi. After waiting for almost 3 years ttc a second (DH wasn't ready), DH has finally agreed we can try in Spring! Horay

So I have just ovulated and realised I have one more ovulation before I am TTC. So one more full cycle. :happydance::happydance:

Sorry just wanted to share my excitement with someone and you lovely ladies understand it!

That's exciting, swedengirl! :happydance:
I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now too so I'm also one ovulation closer the "the one" but I have a lot longer to go. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->