WTT Spring 2017

So many people trying around the same time! Looking forward to see how everyone gets on! Xx

Yes I'm super curious if it will be as quick as last time. We literally stopped preventing and I got a positive test within 3.5 weeks!

Yes I'm super curious if it will be as quick as last time. We literally stopped preventing and I got a positive test within 3.5 weeks!

Wow that was super quick! I fell quickly last time too, around two months between stopping pill and getting my BFP. I don't think it will be that quick this time round though! Xx

I didn't think it would be that quick last time! I figured we'd NTNP before our wedding to get a head start and BAM! I was 8 weeks pregnant at our wedding lol

Hi all! Can I come in? We're waiting to try, hoping to start around the end of April, start of May. I'm really excited and the wait is killing me!

Hi all! Can I come in? We're waiting to try, hoping to start around the end of April, start of May. I'm really excited and the wait is killing me!

hey, welcome! :) are you trying for your first as well, or no 2 (or 3)?

Spring weather is commencing and I was wondering - is this group going to move to TTC together? When is everyone trying again? Depending on my cycles which are (sadly) longer and slightly irregular, I'll be starting TTC #1 late April or early May :) Only a little over a month to go. Can't wait!!!

It's starting to seem less and less likely that we're starting any time soon. We were hoping for the end of April/start of May but OH's job situation is pretty dire at the moment so who knows... What will be will be though!

oh no, so sorry to hear that! :( will be crossing my fingers for you, hopefully the job situation will work itself out and then we can be TTC'ing at the same time ^^

May I be added to the list for April please? Our original plan was NTNP on vacation in July however DH has been pretty impatient and has talked me into moving it up. I was only hesitant due to the many things we have planned this spring/ summer until our vacation, however I have since rationalized that TTC next month had more pro's than con's. Pretty excited to say the least! :)

@MrsB
I totally know what that's like, I was so impatient when we didn't know when exactly we'd start TTC. That said, now that we know pretty exactly (mid April ^.^), I'm super impatient, too! I agree though that getting a move out of the way is a good idea, moving is super stressful. Hopefully everything will settle down for you soon!

@KailaB
Hey, welcome! :) Are you trying for your first or second (or third)? What kind of things do you have planned this spring/summer? So excited that we'll be trying around the same time, we can move over to the TTC forum together when the time comes ^^ If you haven't read my previous posts, hubby and I are both 28 and trying for our first. :)

@Fluffycookie hello! awesome I will have to join in that forum. DH is 27 and I am 25..sorry, I forgot to mention this will be our first as well :) thinking that's where our impatience comes from. The first week in April we have a trip to Tennessee with my in-laws, in May we have a Tom Petty concert and I will be turning 26, in June both my mom and mother-in-law will be turning 60 so we are planning a large family party, and in July we have two weddings and a vacation to Florida! Those are just things currently planned, others might come up due to my husband being a teacher and out of school. That's why I was a little hesitant on starting next month. If we get pregnant right away, I'm praying for an easy first trimester... but we will see! Trying not to really stress about until it happens.

I guess with your first, there is no way of knowing what your first trimester will be like! I'm praying mine won't be too harsh either as I'm freelancing and thus can't really afford to take time off work... but like you said, that's something to worry about after getting a BFP :D

Can I ask everyone's advice please?

I have been having some stomach issues since beginning of Dec and to cut a long story short the blood test for celiac came back positive and I have an endoscopy appointment on 30th to confirm the diagnosis (if that's what is wrong)

I have an appointment to have my coil removed on 27th but I'm thinking of cancelling. Basically, I have chronic diarreah which of course makes me feel drained and awful, it's not every day now but can be most of the week and mainly just the mornings. I'm really worried that I won't be able to cope with feeling awful from the stomach issues and a pregnancy at the same time.

So what would you do? Would you wait and have coil out after I get a diagnosis, (could come back negative and I'm back to square one) or would you still have it out and see what happens? The biopsies after the endoscopy should be back within 2 weeks xx

I would probably wait to have my health issues straightened out first. You don't want to cause more stress on your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->