WTT Spring 2017

Thank you, I thought that too. I think I'll have my endoscopy and see what the results are then decide. X

@sarah34
so sorry to hear that you've been having health problems! :( I think I would also wait for those to be sorted before TTC, extra stress can't be good especialyl in early pregnancy! Best of luck to you!!

Sorry you're having health problems Sarah! I would probably wait as well you want your body to be in too condition for ttc.

Well that's me finished my last period before we ttc so I guess we are now offically there!

Thanks everyone. I am feeling particularly crappy at the moment so I am going to cancel my appointment until I get my biopsy results back.

On a plus note, af started for me yesterday which means a 31 day cycle, shortest I have had for a while! X

@Bittersweet
Oh so exciting!! I'm in my last WTT cycle now and can't wait!!

@sarah34
glad to hear you had a shorter cycle, I would love to have a 31 day cycle... mine are always 40 days long :(

Hay ladies been a while finally got a date for implant removal and ready to try again hopefully a good year to conceive be nice to share the experience with others as had real good time on this forum with my first

Hay ladies been a while finally got a date for implant removal and ready to try again hopefully a good year to conceive be nice to share the experience with others as had real good time on this forum with my first

hey fellow Brit! :) So when are you getting your implant removed/planning to start TTC? Are you hoping for a boy or girl with your second or are you team yellow?

@Bittersweet
Oh so exciting!! I'm in my last WTT cycle now and can't wait!!

@sarah34
glad to hear you had a shorter cycle, I would love to have a 31 day cycle... mine are always 40 days long :(

It doesn't happen very often unfortunately! Before that it was 60 odd days, (I lost count after a while!)
Appointment had been cancelled. Bit gutting as I have had this date to look forward to for ages and now my stupid body means I have had to cancel. Need to get the endoscopy done and get results first though. X

hey fellow Brit! :) So when are you getting your implant removed/planning to start TTC? Are you hoping for a boy or girl with your second or are you team yellow?

16th April is removal date been talking about it long enough ha ha I am very much team yellow however the the boys are team blue

We are on the same page at last (me and OH) and we will be ttc after next AF. Literally been waiting for this for 3 years.
I'm fairly sure it will be a stressful and long journey as i'm old :cry: but can't wait to get trying.
Good luck everyone.

Yay welcome to soon to be TTC Win! Hopefully your time TTC will be short!

We are on the same page at last (me and OH) and we will be ttc after next AF. Literally been waiting for this for 3 years.
I'm fairly sure it will be a stressful and long journey as i'm old :cry: but can't wait to get trying.
Good luck everyone.

welcome! :) If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Will you be trying for your first? Are you planning on tracking your cycle or doing anything in particular to support your TTC journey?

So little update from me, my endoscopy got cancelled for tomorrow :(

That puts us another 2-4 weeks back for ttc again! :(

So little update from me, my endoscopy got cancelled for tomorrow :(

That puts us another 2-4 weeks back for ttc again! :(

oh no, sorry to hear that :( When will you get a new appointment and how long do you have to wait for results after?

Yes, got another appointment but not until 20th April. It take 2 weeks for the results. I have a telephone call booked with the doctor for Monday and I am going to ask if it's dangerous for me to ttc now. I'm getting so impatient!

Good luck everyone.

welcome! :) If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Will you be trying for your first? Are you planning on tracking your cycle or doing anything in particular to support your TTC journey?

Hi and sorry for the delay in replying. I am 37, 38 in July. I have been tracking my cycles for nearly a year and they are pretty regular and opk's are confirming a surge (although i know this doesn't mean i'm 100% ovulation). I also went for a AMH scan October 2015 and the lady said i had as many folicles she would expect to see for someone my age, so i am hoping at least that means i'm not entirely out of the race.

Anyone else my age?

sounds like you're all set for TTC :) I'm 28. and don't worry about taking a little longer to reply, I don't check WTT as much anymore now that i've officially moved on to TTC, so I don't always reply quickly either!

Well endoscopy happened today so should know in the next 2-3 weeks if I have celiac. I will be asking doctor at that point if it's safe to ttc, wish me luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->