WTT until 2019 :(.

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I am not sure how I'm going to survive waiting this long. I have to though because it's the only way my OH will agree to a 3rd baby. Any tips on getting through it?

Hi! I'm Tennessee, I have an almost 3 year old, and twin 15 month olds. We're waiting to try 'til 2018-2019 as well. :( I really want to try when our twins are two, but I'm nervous too, as I've had two c-sections and I want the best chance at a VBAC that I can get. It's convincing my husband that is going to take forever. It took a lot of convincing to try for number 2 as well, and we ended up with twins and he is super scared that we're going to have twins again lol.

Congrats on the twins!! That must be super interesting, and hard. Sadly I don't even think there is a way to convince my OH :(. I have been mentioning it, still no interest.

Hey :) Just wanted to say I'm waiting until January 2019 too. I've been broody for nearly 8 longggg years since my son was born. I'd say just keep yourself busy and think about things you would like to do/achieve before you try again and try and focus on those. I know it's easier said than done. For me personally, the longer I've waited the easier it's got. xx

I may be in the same boat as you for Number 1! I just started up a business and so my husband and I may be pushing out TTC date back to 2019 if the business doesn't get too big of course :) If it does end up getting pushed back we can be WTT buddies together :)

Hey :) Just wanted to say I'm waiting until January 2019 too. I've been broody for nearly 8 longggg years since my son was born. I'd say just keep yourself busy and think about things you would like to do/achieve before you try again and try and focus on those. I know it's easier said than done. For me personally, the longer I've waited the easier it's got. xx

My toddler and newborn are keeping me VERY busy atm. I can hardly find time to think :dohh:. I guess in my case, thats a good thing lol. How are you doing?

I may be in the same boat as you for Number 1! I just started up a business and so my husband and I may be pushing out TTC date back to 2019 if the business doesn't get too big of course :) If it does end up getting pushed back we can be WTT buddies together :)

:hugs: I would love a buddy! Although I do hope things go as good as it can with your business :).

My toddler and newborn are keeping me VERY busy atm. I can hardly find time to think :dohh:. I guess in my case, thats a good thing lol. How are you doing?

:hugs: I would love a buddy! Although I do hope things go as good as it can with your business :).

Thanks :3 business is going well just slow at the moment. In a few short months I have to do my best friends baby shower for my god daughter :$ I'm so jealous that she is on number two but all I can do is be happy for her and hope I get my turn soon :3 I think we will be WTT buddies. Hubby and I have come to a compromise for the moment, but he seems pretty stuck on waiting till 2019

I am Wtt fall 2019! I have to wait until my daughter is in school thanks to the obnoxious costs of daycare

I feel you on the wait. I really want to try again next year in 2017 and I can hardly wait that long. My DH thinks we should wait at least until 2019 to try for our fourth and final baby. His reasoning is because I've had three close pregnancies and my body needs a rest. He is probably right but tell my broody brain that :wacko:

Even though I have just had a baby. I dont feel "done." and have decided i will try either 2019-2020.

I'm ready to try now, but we spend too much on daycare already, approximately $1,100 a month! We cant afford another in daycare, and an infant costs even more than my toddler.

I hate that daycare basically decides whether or not we can have another

Also waiting for 2018/2019. It's so long. I've been broody for 7 years, I don't want to wait another 2. But i'm currently studying and my partner and I don't live together yet so he's very reluctant to start. I'm considering skipping an optional year so we can maybe try next year because I'm just so broody! It's awful but I don't feel so alone knowing you ladies are waiting as long as I am :)

Thanks :3 business is going well just slow at the moment. In a few short months I have to do my best friends baby shower for my god daughter :$ I'm so jealous that she is on number two but all I can do is be happy for her and hope I get my turn soon :3 I think we will be WTT buddies. Hubby and I have come to a compromise for the moment, but he seems pretty stuck on waiting till 2019

:hugs: I'm sorry that your husband wouldnt budge, and that you have to deal with your god babies baby shower. I know it's going to be hard if you haven't had a baby yet but your time will come hun :hugs:.

I am Wtt fall 2019! I have to wait until my daughter is in school thanks to the obnoxious costs of daycare

I know this won't make you feel any better but it's hard dealing with a toddler and a newborn at the same time. So at least when you do finally decide to try for your second baby you won't have as hard of a time. Please don't hate me I was just trying to give you something to make you feel better about waiting.

I feel you on the wait. I really want to try again next year in 2017 and I can hardly wait that long. My DH thinks we should wait at least until 2019 to try for our fourth and final baby. His reasoning is because I've had three close pregnancies and my body needs a rest. He is probably right but tell my broody brain that :wacko:

That's almost the same reasoning my husband is using for trying for our 3rd baby lol. Do you think you are going to feel complete after your fourth baby? I am worried that after my third baby I will still want more kids but my husband doesn't want any more than three children.

Even though I have just had a baby. I dont feel "done." and have decided i will try either 2019-2020.

I felt the exact same way after having both of my children. I'm worried I won't feel complete even after having my third baby :haha:.

I'm ready to try now, but we spend too much on daycare already, approximately $1,100 a month! We cant afford another in daycare, and an infant costs even more than my toddler.

I hate that daycare basically decides whether or not we can have another

:hugs: I am so sorry Mama. I am assuming you don't have any family you can pay at a discounted price to take care of your babies for you?

Also waiting for 2018/2019. It's so long. I've been broody for 7 years, I don't want to wait another 2. But i'm currently studying and my partner and I don't live together yet so he's very reluctant to start. I'm considering skipping an optional year so we can maybe try next year because I'm just so broody! It's awful but I don't feel so alone knowing you ladies are waiting as long as I am :)

:hugs: We can all be broody together! Who knows we all might even be bump buddies in the future !

AFM, still broody lol. I am kind of torturing my husband and telling him I don't want to have sex until i've taken my birth control for at least two weeks which I have not started yet :haha:. He doesn't want to use condoms and if he doesn't want a baby than he is going to have to do it my way. I feel so vindictive lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->