• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT until I lose some lbs... feeling inpatient!

Pilotsgirl09

Reaction score
Hello all!! I'm new to babyandbump and looking for support, advice, and some great new online friends to help me in this next amazing journey I'm on! I'm an Army wife if 2 years and work as a nurse in the ER. We have an amazing life right now and it's the perfect time to start a family, we are both so excited! Only problem is... my weight. I want a home water birth or to give birth in a birthing center but they only take low risk pregnancies. I have high blood pressure due to my weight so that puts me in the running for a hospital birth, which just isn't for me.:nope:

I'm hoping in the next 6 months that weight watchers will come through for me!! I'm taking some time off work (we're PCSing across the state) and I am going to concentrate on my health and getting our lives ready for this amazing change!! Right now the hardest thing is being patient since weight loss takes time and I'm 30 so I'm worried it may take years, plus we are ready right now to be pregnant. But being healthy and having the pregnancy and birthing experience that's right for me is really important so we can wait...I guess. :winkwink:

I'm hoping to make some WTT friends going through similar situations, being an Army wife and brings a whole new dimension into the getting pregnant arena and there's a lot of things I'm worrying about. But all in all I'm taking every day as it comes. Any support and kind words are welcome!! Here we go!!!!

:hi: and welcome! x
There is a lovely weight watchers support group on here :D You should check it out!

[thread=255223] Weight Watchers Support Group [/thread]

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hi *waves* welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as useful as I have :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta