WTT until next September... BUT...

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
Hi all, DH and I have a wonderful 14 month old daughter and have decided to wait until next September to try for baby #2 so that the kids will be 3 years apart. I have an IUD (copper), today is day 17 of my cycle and yesterday I had some severe cramping and moderate spotting.., my husband is convinced that I am pregnant... He is crazy right???? Is there such thing as ovulation spotting?? I have never had anything even remotely similar....

There is such a thing as implantation bleeding when the embryo arrives in the uterus.

Do you ovulate on the IUD? Could be worth going to the doctors and checking it is still in the right place

There is such a thing as ovulation spotting. I had it for the first time ever in my life the cycle I got pregnant with my current pregnancy.

There is such a thing as ovulation spotting. I had it for the first time ever in my life the cycle I got pregnant with my current pregnancy.

I remember reading your posts in this section (at least I think it was this one) after I joined last year. Congrats on your new baby or soon to be born baby. Looks like she might have the same birthday as me on the 22nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->