WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi
Jem: I'm all good thanks, baby misbehaving a little as I'm getting heaps of braxton hicks type contractions. MW said I am at risk of preterm labour if they don't stop, so I've taken next week off work as holiday leave and hoping the rest will settle everything down. Really worried about how I'm going to cope with 2 kids, and have to keep reminding myself that once baby is here I won't be preggy anymore, so it will be easier than I imagine at the moment!

I do read here a lot, but don't post much, sorry! I can't wait to see a few more bubbas arriving soon! Then it'll be my turn again yay!

xx

Presh-a coworker suggested fiber one bars-I shall buy some tomorrow!!

Purchased super cute maternity pants size 26*-does anyone know what size that is 0, 1, 2? I am assuming a 1 or 2? No idea!! LOL Got them from the Gap-skinny jeans, too long as I am super short, so will wear only with boots until I announcei n a couple weeks to my mom, then she can hem them for me asap hopefully!! LOL

Jem-sorry to hear about your car! =(

Sonia-he is beautiful!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, super tired-so off to brush my teeth and SLEEP! =)

Low bird your be fine... But then I'm scared about having my third too... School runs, tea, work. Think I will be a mess for s while :)
Take it easy, bh must be scary! I've never had them and don't want them!

Going car shopping today... Still so mad about my car! To cut the long story short I've been driving about in my car since June with faulty breaks... Yet the bloke has happily took £2000 off us to fix it and he hasn't! Thank goodness i didn't crash!
Hope you all have s good day xx

Thank goodness you didn't Jem. That is awful, can you go back to him with a report from another garage saying they are faulty? Hope you find something.

I am starting to get very anxious and nervous now. A lady on another thread mentioned baby would be 9lb at full time - ouch! I knew he was going to be big but freaking about shoulder getting stuck, forceps etc :(

Good luck car shopping today Jem!

Sonia-try not to worry-so many babies are being born at 9lbs!! MY SIL's son was 9lbs, myb even a bit over, and she had a safe natural birth!

I love reading how you're all getting on. So lovely. And I'm so jealous. I want to be pregnant again. We've decided we probably won't have any more children. That makes me so sad. And look how big my 'baby' is now :cry:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/rudeygal22/6487EB29-4D8A-4797-89B5-4D1B61536AF0-1316-000001A88968CDDB.jpg

I so need another one lol

So cute! Why no more? Is it right that you have 2? Sounds like you want another but he does not? I worry that will happen w me I think I want 3 dh says 2 so I hope one of us changes our minds! Lol

So cute! Why no more? Is it right that you have 2? Sounds like you want another but he does not? I worry that will happen w me I think I want 3 dh says 2 so I hope one of us changes our minds! Lol

LOL He wanted one more when I was 8 months pregnant. Then when she was born he changed his mind :cry: I wanted at least one more but right now we are comfortable with money and our house, plus my teacher training is on hold for now so I can be with the children. So practically it would be silly to have anymore. We can give the children everything right now but with anymore that would not be possible right now.

Sooooooooooo he has his sensible head on but my hormones are playing havoc :growlmad: I can't get my head around the fact that I won't ever carry another baby in my tummy :nope: If I really really pushed him though he would agree to another, but I would never do that x

Emz: River is BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous little girl! And that dress is so cute! Where is it from???

I've always wanted 3 kids, and now me and Ben have decided no more after this one, which makes me a bit sad. But I hate being pregnant!! We're going to go on the mirena after this bubba arrives, and then reassess when this little one is starting school. So we'd have a big gap between this one and no3 (if there is one)

Hope you guys don't mind me popping in and out of this thread. I've bopped in and out since it first started, but got really fed up with problems we were having with being able to start TTC so I ran away from BnB for a while.

xxx

no worries it is nice to have you back bird!!!

emz-it is still early days-you never know .... dh may change his mind on his own! I have so many IVF bills and other med bills and college bills idk how I am going to afford one-I am sure we can, but it is just so pricey already-nice mat pants are not cheap and I needed to buy new shirts too-But hopefully the second baby will be cheaper as I will save my mat clothes and we will already have loads of baby stuff! =)

Emz: River is BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous little girl! And that dress is so cute! Where is it from???

I've always wanted 3 kids, and now me and Ben have decided no more after this one, which makes me a bit sad. But I hate being pregnant!! We're going to go on the mirena after this bubba arrives, and then reassess when this little one is starting school. So we'd have a big gap between this one and no3 (if there is one)

Hope you guys don't mind me popping in and out of this thread. I've bopped in and out since it first started, but got really fed up with problems we were having with being able to start TTC so I ran away from BnB for a while.

xxx

Thank you Bird.

Do you know, we've been bought so many clothes for River I've no idea if I bought that dress or somebody else lol

And of course we don't mind you popping in. Please give regular updates. I love reading them all. Do you know the sex of this baby? X

Hey girls, just a quick update - no BFP for me this time... I'm into cycle #16. I had no idea when I took my last bcp that it would take this long, but I'm glad I stopped taking them when I did and that I didn't wait longer!! I've joined a local Slimming World group and hoping this will give me the incentive to lose weight healthily. I can carry on with it if/when I get pregnant too so that's a bonus!

Anyway, hope everyone else is well! X

Elz, sorry things haven't gone as quickly as you'd hoped. good luck for next cycle x

Emz, River is gorgeous!! very photogenic!

Almost, once a day seems fine to me. In early pregnancy I went 5 days without going. Things just seemed to sort themselves out though.

Sonia, don't worry about baby's weight. I've been told that weight estimates from scans are not very reliable. Anyway, better to have a big strong baby rather than a skinny frail one when it comes to those first few days in the world!

Jem, sorry to hear about the car. Will you be getting a new one?

Hi everyone.
Sorry Elz, hoping a little bean will be growing very soon!

Hey miss, how are you?

Emz, River is beautiful! Still love that name.
Shaun did that to me... That'd why I joined this thread thinking we would be trying in that September but he changed his mind... But then here I am with our third! Defo no more for us, the girls keep us on our toes already let alone a
Helpless baby.... Lord help me, ha ha

Hi almost you must be announcing soon? Eeeekkkkk.
Hope you feel better in the constipation, mines horrid at the mo.

Bird, your due the same time as me so it's nice you post here.... Don't think I've seen you post in the Feb section?

We got a car on Saturday, pick it up this week.
We have a black zafira, 7 seater... Had to get it on finance buy we need a car so these things have to be done.

I saw the midwife today, she said I was measuring 29 weeks instead of 28, never ever measure big! Her heartbeat was 155, canr wait to meet her!

I popped into work and I've bought my mat leave forward. I'm owed three weeks holiday so I'm not doing anymore nights from December!!!! With just a couple of NVQ days in December.... Mt mat leave starts from 24th dec :)
Very excite.

Hope your all ok xxx

My constipation is slightly better on cramp if I don't get to the bathroom when I should lol and yes I announce next Thursday I'm psyched!! :)

Glad you've got a car sorted Jem.

Had second ante natal session today which was all about when things don't go to plan, not wrong the key is not to plan :) was all about epidural, instrumental delivery, episiotomy, c sections, babies getting stuck due to shoulder dis . . . . (Can never remember the word). Was very interesting. Also went over the first hour after birth and what goes on. Next week is the first two weeks caring for your baby

Oh also went to my GP and he has finally given in and prescribed me some cream for my hip problems. They are long standing problems, I suffer from hip bursitis and it is getting really bad in these later stages, I get about three hours sleep max a night from just tossing and turning due to excrutiating hip pain. I didn't want to have to take anything but it's got to the point where I can't do it anymore. He has also booked me in to have cortisone injection into the bursea once baby is born. I've waiting 5 yrs to finally get him to agree

Never heard of that Sonia but glad your doctor is finally helping.
Did you feel worried about the complications during birth?
I never went to these classes and my first delivery was foreceps, all was fine but I found it nice not knowing and now I'm oh so aware- especially after reading stories on here!
I guess I know what to expect either way as my second birth was perfect.
I am scared though, won't feel relaxed until I'm holding that perfect baby....? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->