WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Sunshine. ...... so sorry to know..... but dont worry your lo is a strong man...... get well soon. Try not to stress...... praying for you...
Jem- how are my 3 princesses?
Emz- I too was a social science teacher in a secondary school. I have done my post graduation in history and a degree in computers. I loved teaching. I left as I got married and shifted to another town. Now I work from home and help my dh in his business. I do miss teaching.
Maz- wow aaccounts. ...... once upon a time I wanted to become an accountant.

Hi Jem, yes it's term time only so will be great to spend time with the kids. How are you finding shifts and having the girls? I don't know how you do it x

Shradha, do you like bring at home? X

Sunshine, hope you're ok x

Hey ladies, Shradha all the love bugs have moved the feb group to Facebook, I'm Jemma Parfitt if you fancy catching up with all the others? They were asking after you and it's a private group.

I have set nights so I do Monday, Tuesday and weds nights... I sleep all day tues and weds (little ones will go to mil) and Isla will go to school, she will have to do after school club on the tue and weds but only till 5. I feel bad but it's the only way we can do it.
And the fact I'm now term time only it makes my return in Jan better.

How many days you do? Who will have your kiddies? Xx

EMZ- Right now I am happy being a stay home mom but will join work soon.

Jemma- Thats so sweet of them to remember me . I have been MIA for long time, yes I would love to join. can you tell me which group is it? where can I join???

I think I saw on fb she has been admitted yesterday but not sure what for as she goes in and out a lot

Almost: Congratulations again on the birth of your little boy! He's so gorgeous!
Hope Sunshine is ok?

I'm on month 3 of TTC while breastfeeding, comes with a whole heap of fun and games and "am I even ovulating"!!! x

Sunshine has pre-eclampsia and has been admitted until she has her little boy, but she sounds as though she's ok in herself, and he is fine!

Wow iow, ttc!! We're ntnp at the minute, but if nothing happens in the next couple of months we'll probably stop as we'd quite like to go on holiday next summer!! Can't do both!

oh poor thing, pre-eclampsia is miserable. Send her our love!

Maz: ooh NTNP is exciting too! We're TTC as I've decided not to go back to work but at the same time don't want to take more than around 3 years out of my career, so if I get UTD soonish I can have more time with all my kids! x

Thanks so much for all of your support ladies I'm sorry I've not replied etc but been in the hosp pretty much on and off for a month:-(

Well today has brought some fab news I just saw my consultant - she is so pleased with babys growth - she even thinks little one is going to be a good size baby perhaps over 8lbs by next week- myblood tests fine and BP readings with increased medication on the whole good other than a couple ! (called me a A* patient!) she has decided to let me out on home leave- It doesnt change that i still have pre eclampsia with proteinuria but I'm going to have community midwife come to the house everyday i go to hospital for ctg and bloods on sunday and ser consultant herself Tuesday- and if high ill be straight back in! but she did say WERE HAVING A BABY NEXT WEEK!!!!! Xx

Pic from baby's growth scan on Monday at 36+6 :baby: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Glad you and baby are doing well sunshine :) I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone! It's absolutely flown and he'll be here next week - WOW!! All the best for the delivery x

Hope you're ok Sunshine. Good luck with the next few days! xx

Thank you iow :)
I go to the hospital today and see the consultant as I got let out on Sunday.
Today we will find out day this week we meet little one.
I'm quite nervous and don't know whether I should go with induction plan or look into elcs if that's a likely outcome anyway!

Hope you are well and I will update the post soon xxx

When Mum had pre-eclampsia (32 year ago) she had to have an epidural as it lowers you BP. C-sections suck, but they're not too bad. If you go down that route try and push for skin to skin if you can after baby arrives. I managed it with my second section and it made a big difference for me.
Good luck! Let us know when you get a date!! So exciting! x

Hi :)Well things went well I'm going in tomorrow for induction. I just had a sweep (oww!) the midwife said that at a push they could prob break my water now and I may not need propess pessary tomorrow just to waters break. Been told to go home and eat pineapple and curry!!!' Xx

Good luck for tomorrow sunshine!! Can't wait to hear your birth announcement xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->