WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

The bump and ppl asking when I'm due! And snuggles, and seeing the look on my DH and mums face when deliver x

Oh, forgot to say that me and OH are both 28, and have been together for nearly 11 years. Married for just over 1. Our family ask all the time when we'll be having a baby, so we've decided that we're going to keep it a secret that we're trying!!

Missbroody, my name likes are similar to yours. If we have a girl I'm definitely calling her Freya (Freya Rose), and we like Finlay for a boy too. Also like Riley, Noah and Flynn among others - much harder to choose a boys name! We're both hoping for team :pink: although obviously we'll be pleased with a happy healthy baby of either sex

xx

Im ment to be doing my CV but im on here again. I live in Hertfordshire, UK.

I dont have a clue how to add signature's and TTC buddies??

Almosthere- think it was you who said you was a nanny? Thats what I am too. And its great but a pain too. Both my nanny jobs have come to an end after my mat leave because I cant do the hours they ask... Im looking for alternatives in childcare so that i still have a position after maternity leave.

As for coming off the pill, last year I stopped it right at the end of December 2010 and I fell pregnant straight away but I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in the March, so I do think you are more fertile? although I will defo wait a 'natural period before I TTC.

If ive missed anyone out, Im not being rude, Im just absolutly rubbish on the computer and I dont know hot to go back onceim typing.lol

Oh man, It seems like everyone is from the UK! I am from the U.S. haha....Massachusetts. It would be amazing to meet online baby bump pals to have a new friends and playmates for the little ones! This was my favorite online forum I could find, but I do believe it is UK based, no? And edit signature is listed in your profile under edit signature. To put in tickers, you need to have the right format-search the tickers you use on this website search asking how do i put such and such ticker on my signature/in my forums...

And I am soo excited for people asking me if I am pregnant and my due date as well! I am also excited to look pregnant and for photo shoots with the belly and baby after he/she is born <3

Hi Jembug, I defo want a 'natural' period before conceiving so will use condoms until then

Oh, forgot to say that me and OH are both 28, and have been together for nearly 11 years. Married for just over 1. Our family ask all the time when we'll be having a baby, so we've decided that we're going to keep it a secret that we're trying!!

Missbroody, my name likes are similar to yours. If we have a girl I'm definitely calling her Freya (Freya Rose), and we like Finlay for a boy too. Also like Riley, Noah and Flynn among others - much harder to choose a boys name! We're both hoping for team :pink: although obviously we'll be pleased with a happy healthy baby of either sex

xx

Oh my goodness!! Freya Rose is just what we want for our little girl if we have one!! And Finlay is high on the boys' list, as is Noah. That's so creepy :haha: We must have great taste hehe. I think my OH wants a little girl this time. We've been together for 6 years, engaged for 3.
XX

Im ment to be doing my CV but im on here again. I live in Hertfordshire, UK.

I dont have a clue how to add signature's and TTC buddies??

Almosthere- think it was you who said you was a nanny? Thats what I am too. And its great but a pain too. Both my nanny jobs have come to an end after my mat leave because I cant do the hours they ask... Im looking for alternatives in childcare so that i still have a position after maternity leave.

As for coming off the pill, last year I stopped it right at the end of December 2010 and I fell pregnant straight away but I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in the March, so I do think you are more fertile? although I will defo wait a 'natural period before I TTC.

If ive missed anyone out, Im not being rude, Im just absolutly rubbish on the computer and I dont know hot to go back onceim typing.lol

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hugs: If you go onto your profile and click edit signature, you can type in the names of TTC buddies
xx

Oh man, It seems like everyone is from the UK! I am from the U.S. haha....Massachusetts. It would be amazing to meet online baby bump pals to have a new friends and playmates for the little ones! This was my favorite online forum I could find, but I do believe it is UK based, no? And edit signature is listed in your profile under edit signature. To put in tickers, you need to have the right format-search the tickers you use on this website search asking how do i put such and such ticker on my signature/in my forums...

And I am soo excited for people asking me if I am pregnant and my due date as well! I am also excited to look pregnant and for photo shoots with the belly and baby after he/she is born <3

I like the Skype idea :haha: It'll be great to have eachother for support online. I'm excited to have a bump, the scans, finding out the sex this time - eek, meeting baby, telling OH, the kicks, the baby shopping... :cloud9:

xx

oh yes, how could I forget about the baby shopping! Soooo looking forward to that!

oh yes, how could I forget about the baby shopping! Soooo looking forward to that!

All I seem to be doing at the minute is looking online at all the things I can buy once I'm pregnant! Furniture, clothes, prams, nursery decorations! I honestly think I have a problem :haha: Can only imagine how bad I'll be once I'm actually expecting, we'll not be able to move for all the baby stuff in the house!

I am so the same, but staying strong and not buying anything yet! I'm off to bed, hope to chat to you all tomorrow and will update on what doc says re: rubella test and ttc plans x

I've started to look online, but then I stop before I find something I like. I feel like it just get's my hopes up. Maybe more window shopping once I actually start ttc. I do have to say I enjoyed shopping for baby clothes and blankets for my sister in law while with my DH, and I think he had fun as well! I know he going to be so great with kids, as I've made him visit me while nannying to get to know children more and how they work, haha.

I've chosen my puschair, bouncy chair and nursery decs for girl/boy already :haha: eager beaver! Won't buy anything til after 20 week scan though, especially as we'll be finding out and can get more gender specific stuff. If it's another boy I have lots of clothes to dig out. If it's a girl I think I'm going to be bankrupt buying pink things :cloud9: Is anyone else finding out, or keeping it a surprise? xx

Without a doubt I'll be finding out! The last 2 pregnant women I know stayed team yellow, and I don't know how they did it?!I've got no self restraint....

I know exactly how I want to decorate our nursery already, and I need to find out so I can get the right accessories for it. That sounds really sad doesn't it?!!:blush:

xx

Not sad at all - I have too :haha: I had a surprise on my first and found it quite easy not finding out - but looking forward to knowing this time so I can be more prepared and have more gender specific stuff. Last time all our stuff was cream, beige and yellow and I wish I'd gone all out on blue! The Monica in me wants everything completely ready for this one :haha: How are you all decorating nurseries for girl/boy?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->