WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

I've seen some gorgeous bits this weekend and even caught hubby in the kids clothes isles whilst shopping this morning!

Nice to hear from your MissBroody, yes got doctors tomorrow so will hopefully have more info then! 6 weeks will fly by, I am wondering now whether to run one more bc pack, don't know why just guess I am so used to taking it, seems weird stopping. X

GL at the doctors tomorrow. Keep us updated if you take another pack of pills or not. If you run one more, we will start ttc around the same time!

Oh yes we would be, hasnt realised that. My i phone app says I am due on the 24th with ovulation peaking at 29th September. Ideally if we did stop bc at this pack which is still the plan I want to try and have at least one period off bc as recommended by doctor.

Night all x

Hello everyone!!! I have been WTT for over 10 years (in the forum for a more than 2 years too as an official WTTer). But now I have sorted out my anxiety issues (enough to be able to TTC anyway) and I am ready to go. I have an x-ray tomorrow, which stopped me from getting those condoms in the bin this cycle. I am rearing to go, and get a bit more broody as the days go by... I got a smiley face on my digi thing last Friday, so ovulation will have well and truly gone by by Tuesday when I can FINALLY start having sex without a condom (my god will that be an event!). Would love some buddies, having said that, i am trying to keep it casual, don't want every month to revolve ONLY round this, and start getting anxious or even depressed which I have never been actually. I start back work in 2 week, (teach English as a foreign language, all ages, from kids to adults(and teenagers worse luck!), so that will be a stressful time and its probably for the best I won't be with the TWW). Anyway, I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Welcome calm, and wow, only a few days to go for you, lucky gal!

Hi Ladies!
My fiancee and I are planning to start TTC with in the week or so. We've been together a while and plan on getting married at any time(just a matter of going to the court house and actually doing it lol). We lost our previous surprise pregnancy at 10 weeks and had put off having another for the last 7 months. I'm knew to this whole forum thing and would really love a buddy.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!

Kimmy - sorry for your loss, hope the ttc goes well.

Have been to doc re b12 and am low (155 should be 190-600) so got a course of b12 jabs over next 2-3 weeks and then retest and hopefully all be ok x

Kimmy - sorry for your loss, hope the ttc goes well.

Have been to doc re b12 and am low (155 should be 190-600) so got a course of b12 jabs over next 2-3 weeks and then retest and hopefully all be ok x

So that is what they meant then by B12 abnormal, thats its low? It called B12 anaemia, I suffer from it too, but its okay at the moment as I take supplements. It can be related to anxiety, or even allergies. Glad you are getting it sorted XXX

Hopefully you won't need shots every month like I do. I get my b-12 shot today by my husband. By him giving me my shot, we will save around 16 dollars a month which adds up since I get them every month for the rest of my life! He seems VERY VERY nervous to give it to me which is making me nervous, will keep you all posted, haha.

And welcome Kim, sorry for you loss, and fingers crossed your next is healthy <3

Hope your be ok almosthere, I am sure you will be fine with him doing it, I'd be nervous too! Yes, hopefully this short course will resolve it.

Feeling very emotional about the whole NTNP today, think maybe a combination of a number of things but really do wonder whether to give LO the best chance that I should wtt a little longer and really crack on with the weight loss. I know I'll never be able to loss the 7-8 stone I need to and not sure I really want to as the last time I did that I made myself really ill. But think if I can loss maybe another 3 it would really help and if I really cracked on with it that would probably take me 4 months, so to end of yr. ????thoughts? I'd still come off BC as can regulate until then and use condoms and coming off may also help with the weight loss too? X

SO the shot went okay. Haha, some difficulties getting the injection liquid into the shot holder itself, but then we did it! And he did pretty well-did not hurt much =) Yay for saving money for future baby by giving my own shots! Haha, and a trip to the doctors every month!

Hope your be ok almosthere, I am sure you will be fine with him doing it, I'd be nervous too! Yes, hopefully this short course will resolve it.

Feeling very emotional about the whole NTNP today, think maybe a combination of a number of things but really do wonder whether to give LO the best chance that I should wtt a little longer and really crack on with the weight loss. I know I'll never be able to loss the 7-8 stone I need to and not sure I really want to as the last time I did that I made myself really ill. But think if I can loss maybe another 3 it would really help and if I really cracked on with it that would probably take me 4 months, so to end of yr. ????thoughts? I'd still come off BC as can regulate until then and use condoms and coming off may also help with the weight loss too? X

I think you mine as well end your b.c and use condoms, or finish if you only have one pack left if you are considering delaying. IT is a good idea to delay to get more iron and prenatals in before hand, and losing a few more pounds may improve your chances of conceiving quicker. GL =)

Hello ladies, I'm back!
I've been pill free for 4 days now and it's so nice not to have to remember taking it every morning! Even though remembering to take my folic acid tablets are slightly more difficult! No sign of AF yet but it's very early days and I've read that it can take up to 8 weeks for AF to return after coming off cerazette! But in the mean time we're just having fun NTNP and if things happen, great, if not we'll just have to try a bit harder! lol
Hope you ladies are keeping well :)

Hi Elz, welcome back. Hope all is ok.
Whoop hoop pill free - bet it feels good! I have finished my pack now and just wait for AF and then it's onwards to the NTNP , which I think has turned into more ttc! X

Hey ladies! Glad to see this forum is back and running as it is my fav one =) I am still working on getting rid of the pills! I'm almost on week two of pills, so a few more weeks and a couple more days and I'll be ttc along with you ladies soon enough!

Hello, I'm baaaaaack!!:happydance:

Sorry I didn't get a proper chance to say adios before I jetted off on my holidays, had so much to do on the Thursday night before we went, don't think I hardly even sat down all night!

Had a fab break anyway, and now I'm back and my ticker says 2 weeks and 3 days til I come off the pill! Yay, it's gone down without me even noticing. Not long now....

Just read through about 5 or 6 pages worth of posts since I've been gone, and although I've taken it all in, I can't remember what I wanted to comment on in my reply!! Think I need to catch up on some :sleep:

MissBroody, that hat is abso-fricking-lutely adorable, love it! Stop encouraging me:haha: And can't wait to see this blanket as well, sounds lush.

Called at Tesco today and showed OH the owl t-shirt, and he put it in the basket and said we might as well get it for £2.50!! I put it back though as I panicked that it'd be tempting fate and what if we then struggled to get pregnant? If it's still there in Dec tho I prob will get it, (and somrthing for a boy as well to balance it out!) as hopefully we'll be well on our way then:dust:

What have I missed.......erm....

Oh yeah, names. For a girl we definitely want Freya Rose, had this name picked out for quite a while now. Not sure for a boy, although we know we want Drew for the middle name (family). Some of our choices so far are:

Noah
Riley
Finlay
Reuban
Jenson
Seth

There's loads more that I want to comment on but I think I'll have to read through all the posts again to see what I've missed out!

xxx

yay you are so close now, wow! and I really like Jenson, and it is new to me! And I think Drew would go well with Riley. Riley Drew...Hmm! Hope you had a good holiday, now go catch up on ur z's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->