WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi all. Got my test results back today and all ok but have an abnormal vitamin b12 level. Slightly freaked out and not helped by google (I know I shouldnt) and have been asked to see doctor Monday at 9, can never see a doctor normally for love nor money!

Does anyone know anything about it in general? Bit freaked out by the abnormal as well, as opposed to low / high etc.

Hi all. Got my test results back today and all ok but have an abnormal vitamin b12 level. Slightly freaked out and not helped by google (I know I shouldnt) and have been asked to see doctor Monday at 9, can never see a doctor normally for love nor money!

Does anyone know anything about it in general? Bit freaked out by the abnormal as well, as opposed to low / high etc.

I have vitamin b-12 deficiency-it is like anemia-a lot to do with you having low energy level and such. Don't worry, nothing too serious as long as you get your monthly shots. They will probably check you a couple more times before determining if you need shots, or if your levels were just abnormally low for that one month. Good luck!

ohhhh good luck with the move!! We'll miss you! Sooo exciting that you'll be NTNP when you get back on!! With Mazndave gone too, it'll be quite quiet in here this weekend!

I'm feeling quite anxious today - I just want October to be here :haha: almosthere - it's great to see other names, they're so unique. I agree different to UK names. Do you know roughly what day in October you'll be ovulating?

I'm not enjoying being off BC much - my PMS was awful, my skin is oily and broken out in cystic acne and my hair is greasy. Ugh. It'll be worth it when I get my BFP right?! :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well today!
xx

I want October to be here too! And I believe I will start ovulating somewhere between the 11th and 15th! I am ending my BC October 1st, so I have not been able to track my ovulation off of BC, but my period has always came on the dot and been very constant!

Thanks hun, as normal the deadly google has freaked me out completely! I hope it's just a blip or a deficieny that supplements / jabs can sort and not long term. Juat guess the whole tummy ache since taking folic acid has also made me think that is that also something linked to the b12 thing. Just hopefully reading too much I to things x

Unless it is a freak thing with low levels, it can be long term. If they diagnose you with the deficiency you will need one shot a month for the rest of your life time (but usually more in the beginning to get you back on track). My hubby is actually going to start to give me the jab/shots himself this month!

Hey ladies, still here, will catch up later xx

Hey Jem, I see ur in Stevenage! I'm not too far away down the A505 x

Love all the names ladies. I want a really 'different' name. Boys are so difficult to think of though. I like Eden and Willow for a girl

Hey ladies, still here, will catch up later xx

Hey Jem, I see ur in Stevenage! I'm not too far away down the A505 x

Love all the names ladies. I want a really 'different' name. Boys are so difficult to think of though. I like Eden and Willow for a girl

They are lovely names, love willow! I'm in Crawley, which I don't think is too far from stevenage? Although my geography isn't too great!

Hey how is everyone doing? Today DH and I really cracked down with organizing the house-especially future babies closet! Now we actually have extra space for baby in there, plus we did some other finishing touches on the house to make it look nicer =) DH is FINALLY going to paint a couple walls that have need to be repainted for TWO YEARS NOW! Due to a poorly mixed batch of paint, so incredibly excited about finally finishing the condo.

Anyone else doing anything new/fun/exciting to get ready for future baby???

Sounds like you have a very productive day Almosthere. We've just moved back into our house as we had a major flood at the beginning of may so the whole place was gutted and refurbished.
It's lovely now but I have never known stress like it, we lived in a hotel for 7 weeks! So anyhow, we've been all newly decorated and our spare room / future nursery has been done in a really soft mocha / coco colour and we have White furniture with mahogany blinds, so when LO arrives we can hopefully keep the colours as quite neutral and accessories as needed. Definitely would like a White cot.

That spare room sounds lovely! I would really enjoy to have a white cot/crib as well, especially for a girl for some reason. I cannot imagine living at a hotel for 7 weeks! We just had Hurricane Irene hit Massachusetts and my parents home flooded-we lost power, so we had to scoop the water out by hand with buckets and such, horrible! And I thought that us losing our power for 3 days was bad. However, your situation sounds much more irritating! Glad to hear you are back at home-nowhere better than there! =) Our spare room is a light light tan/yellow/goldish color, which we chose without thinking of LO. But nicely enough, it will be perfect for either a boy or girl.

Oh god, was everyone ok? Was there much damage to the house? It's nice being home now and seems to be slotting in well with the NTNP plans.

Ah that colour sounds lovely and very versatile for boy or girl.
Yes, I definitely want White but think I would consider a dark wood to match the blind/brown and think it would go lovely with pink ;).

My DH keeps saying were going to have an Archie (our name for a boy) or dropping things into conversation about there being three of us which is sooo lovely and makes me feel all warm inside. We've just found out that one of our neighbours is also a registered child Linder so that may come in handy.

I'm so tempted to finish my BC now but only have 5tabs left so think may as well wait. Has dctrs tomorrow about the b12 so hoping to have that sorted.

Oooh, good luck at the doctors, everything should be fine :thumbup: And I want a white crib, but we have a giant office desk in our spare room that must stay, so it has to be a dark cherry brown to match! Haha. It makes me kind of sad baby won't have his/her own room, but we live in a small condo (around 960 square feet) so we need the spare room for nursery as well as our desk-for husbands TWO computer monitors for work, and my lap top for my schooling.

And I want to stop my birth control TODAY. But I have to start my new pack instead :cry: My husband really needs this last month to be just us without ttc and to know that no accidents will happen. I also feel it is best so that baby will not interfere with my graduation date for college. I graduate May 1st, so having a baby July the soonest will be okay-she can even come a month early without inter-fearing with my schooling! That's amazing you only have 6 pills left I think you said? That makes me very jealous, but I am exactly 4 weeks away, so not too shabby.

And my family is fine. Lots of trees just fell blocking roads, almost going in to houses, many going into cars. Telephone lines snapped and broke-and poles snapped right in half. Fortunately, everyone I know was safe, although the storm did lead to 12 or so passing away in other states and perhaps MA too. We are blessed that we only lost power! Thanks for asking :flower:

OH yea, I also meant to share that my husband drops comments like yours as well! It is great to hear him say things like, I can't wait to do this with our SON. Haha we both talk as if we are going to have a baby boy, and I know my father would love a grandson as he always wanted a son himself, but ended up with two girls! DH even says small things like, we should really do this for baby and that. I think its nice to hear, because it ensures me that he is really ready for a baby and family and that he wants this as much as I do. It also makes things seem more real that we are possibly going to be parents by next summer!

We have the same with our spare room, DH is a DJ outside of work so has all of his decks, speakers and mixer set up, plus some 1,000 records! His unit is White so I think we could go for either maybe.

Ah 4 weeks will fly by and like you say will coincide with your graduation better. Im a bit dubious about coming off especially as I have been on them for so long, also my sister is getting wed in Cyprus in June next year and if we fall before
Xmas we wouldn't be able to go. She knows and is happy with the poss that we won't be there but does make me think should we wait a little longer but just going to NTNP if it happens it happens!

Ah glad everyone was ok, so sad about those who died.
X

I know, suppose something's got to give :) I love talking about it and when dropping it into conversation. We went shopping this morning and DH was looking at nappy's asking me to explain which ones are best, why they differ etc. Bless x

Hi ladies :flower:

Hope everyone's ok! I've not popped in for a while... Soniamillie - your issue with B12 can easily be resolved - try not to worry, and whatever you do - don't GOOGLE!! lol. That's fantastic news that everything else is A-OK - that must be such a relief :)

ohh we want a white cot too :p our little boy's cot is pine but I definitely want white furniture this time.

4 weeks almosthere!! :happydance: That'll fly by!! I have 6 weeks I think :( boo - seems soo long. I'm so tempted to just NTNP this month but know it's best to wait too. I'm going to use this cycle to step up a gear with the exercise, eat really healthily and use OPK to pinpoint ovulation. My boy booties and girl booties that I naughtily bought came :haha: so they've been packed away in the 'new baby drawer'.

I can't wait for Mazndave to come back and see the link to the owl hat I posted - I thought of her today when I saw a fluffy white baby blanket with pink owls on - I took a photo to upload and show her on her return!!

I hope everyone's great :D

xx

Missbroody-Yay, sounds like a cute blanket! And 6 weeks is so soon, just keep busy and try to think of other things besides baby stuff-at least you have a baby to keep you busy too! Haha. And I thought you were NTNP next week according to your ticker? Change of plans?

I've seen some gorgeous bits this weekend and even caught hubby in the kids clothes isles whilst shopping this morning!

Nice to hear from your MissBroody, yes got doctors tomorrow so will hopefully have more info then! 6 weeks will fly by, I am wondering now whether to run one more bc pack, don't know why just guess I am so used to taking it, seems weird stopping. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->