WTT'ers May

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey!

just wondered how many of us where about? Not long to go now! :)

Very berry excited!

Thought we could count down together

We're officially trying in May! I'm super excited as well!
I am in the midst of a tiny scare though (not that it would be that scary) but since I just came off the Mirena and haven't really been able to chart and track yet I'm a little confused as to when I ovulated this month. There were 3 days in a row where I was absolutely positive and we did get it on before and after those days with no form of birth control so I have absolutely no idea if I'm already PG or not.

I'll be taking a test on the 6th, if it's negative I'm taking another one on the 11th of Feb. If it too is negative then we are all set for May!! It's good to have someone to talk to who has the same plans for TTC in the same month!

Let us know how the test goes! :D

We're trying for baby number 2 and some days I just think we must be crazy, our LO will be just over 10/11 months when we start to try. we just always wanted out children close, and originally we never planned to have them that close but then you never know how long it's going to take do you? Took us 3 months to fall the first time, but I m/c at 11 weeks, then took 3 months after than to fall again. So all in all it took nearly 9 months to get pregnant successfully. So don't want to risk waiting too long and then having a bigger age gap :D

Your trying for baby number 3? How old are your other two?

Lucy, I think that age difference is perfect, even if you fall pregnant and carry successfully the first time around!
My boys are 14 months apart. Yep. I got pregnant with my 2nd son (unintentionally) when my first son was just 5 months old. I was exclusively breastfeeding and avoiding getting back on birth control. I also was NOT having a ton of sex so I didn't think that BC was entirely necessary but as my youngest proves - it of course, only takes one time! Haha!
Anyway, the first 6 months were the hardest but my boys love each other. They fight a lot - mostly over toys so it feels like the title "Referee" got written into my parenting repertoire somewhere along the way but I'm glad I have them this close. They are best buds! My oldest is 3 years and 5 months and my youngest is 2 years and 3 months.
Good luck with TTC in May!

ETA: Yes, we are trying for number 3 - I somewhat feel like this is insane but at this point I kind of thrive off of insanity, haha!

14 months wow... very close! But think close age gaps are lovely... one of my neices and nephew are 16 months apart (i think) and they were sooo close as kids!

it's not just having two young children that worries me, it's being pregnant while having a toddler. I had a really easy pregnany but I still felt so tired, so it worries me how tired you'd get running around after one while pregnant. although would cope!

My friends sister was due with her 3rd last week ... no clue if she has had baby yet, but she will have a 3 year old, 1 year old and a new born! She's mad!! lol

Good luck for May to ... will be watching your progress :D

Whew! My oldest started walking when I was 7 months pregnant with my youngest. We also lived in a townhome at the time and I had to climb stairs all the time. So not fun but I made it through! Haha! What's really hard is when you have a toddler crying and a newborn crying at the same time. You feel like you're being pulled in two different directions!! You get used to coping though and it all works out!

We might be but not sure..still bfing so af hasnt shown her face, so as my status shows we are ntnp - so if we gets preggers (like cdejdemommy) its great :)
if af hasnt shown by the end of the year when Gabriel is 18 months I may consider switching to formula to get af going..

Hi there,

Just wanted to pop in and say we were planning to TTC number 2 in May as well. Trying to get optimum timing... but well aware it could take a while to conceive once we 'get going'. So fingers crossed for all of us!

XXX

Yeah am sure I'd cope... best not to think and worry to much!

hey Celine and Freya! :) Good luck

Me, me, me lol!

My Af should be due around the 20th of may, So we will start trying straight after that!

Im so excited now! :happydance:

Me, me, me lol!

My Af should be due around the 20th of may, So we will start trying straight after that!

Im so excited now! :happydance:

Exactly the same time as me ... my AF is due on or around 20th ot

:happydance::happydance:

Me - im wtt until May as well :) there seem to be a few of us around.

we are going ntnp in May when we go on holiday. Im due my may af the 14th so after that we will be trying. I cant wait. It feels so close but yet so far away. I have been here since august waiting lol.

xxx

It sure is getting close...3 months to go! Should get my folic acid out soon i thinks :D

How are we all today?

Im going to start on folic acid at the end of February i think. Thats enough time isnt it? 3 months?

Im just too excited - i was reading up reviews of our holiday destination and everyone says how wonderful it is. I cannot wait to go and i cannot wait to move over to ttc. Im so nervous about the length of time it will take us to actually fall pregnant. This will be number 1 for me and there is always the worry about fertility.

xx

Yea they say 3 months before :) I have a tub in the kitchen ready and waiting!

Where are you going on holiday? (sorry if you already said, memory like a sieve lol)
There is always the worry of how long it will take *fingers crossed* for not to long. Took me 3 months last time, then MMC and 3 months again. So who knows

Im going to aruba :) OH has spoilt me! lol. it looks amazing :)

Sorry about your mc :hugs: Im hoping ill catch soon but im not getting my hopes up. I think OH thinks it will happen straight away....men eh?!!

xxx

Can I join too!?
Hopefully we'll be starting in May, even though it was going to be June/July, but it took us 6 months to conceive last time so I recon we should get an early start ;)

My to-do list:
1) Start Folic Acid this month
2) Over pay mortgage so I can have 12 months Mat leave without stressing about it
3) Declutter the house (because I know I will have ZERO time once LO is here!)
4) Need to loose 7lb to get back to pre-preg weight -finally-

Exciting! Getting close now!

love hearts: Wow sounds amazing..lucky thing :D :D Haha yeah men are clueless sometimes

Deeper Blue : sure join in :) more the merrier!

good luck with the 7lbs! I still didn't get back to my pre pregnancy clothes :( Doubt I will now ... been eating so healthy for 4 weeks and I haven't lost even a llb! Why :( Might as well eat chocolate!

Over paying morgage is a good idea, wish I had the money to do that ... still scarping by on Mat pay, and won't be getting any more when back at work

I was setting myself up a WTT ticker today and was weirdly suprised at how close May is. For some reason it's ages and ages away in my head but the ticker says other wise!
Exciting and scary all at the same time.

i late coming ohn here but me too! we were originally waiting till July but hubby got a new job with more money so said we could start sooner :D

Iv already been taking my folic acid for a few weeks, seeing as my ticker says 10 weeks i thought i'd best start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->