WTT'ers May

You're right, eight weeks does sound so much better than two months! I am having one of those super broody days as well. In my head, I know waiting till May is so much better for us, but my heart is saying, 'now!' I will have to just keep busy. I would like to lose at least half a stone before then (if I can!) and have been going to the gym heaps. Just need to cut down on the crisps!

I started on the folic acid as well around a month and a half ago. I read another thread on here that said that the normal dosage in prenatal vitamins may not be enough and that you should go to the doctors to get larger dose. Did any of you read it? What did you think?

xxx

Since I don't have any medical problems, I'm not on medication and I don't have a family history of birth defects I'm just sticking to the recommended 400mcg. I get loads in my diet anyway so I don't think its a issue. Having said that I don' think theres any harm in taking more... just a bucket load of tablets to take each morning :rofl:

Hello Ladies,
Can I join the may TTC ladies? My baby will be 6 months old when we start trying but in my heart I know I have to start trying then. It took almost two years to fall pregnant with my first so we want to get a early start in trying lol. We charted and did everything to the T even bought a expensive ovulation moniter.... none of it worked. When we gave up and stopped trying is when it happend so we are going to be super casual about it this time around....

Anyways Im so excited and very tempted to start this month but BF wants to wail til may to give my body some time to recover and I'm going to drop a few pounds to get back to my prepregnancy weight so I don't balloon out lol.

Gosh I want to start trying now...I am due to ovulate this weekend, by own own workings out! and it's sooo temptng and tbh the only reason I don't want to try till May is because we go on holiday in April and i would quite like a holiday where I don't have to worry about what I eat or drink!

8 weeks...8 weeks!
Love the idea for a blinkie btw :D

Hey Duffy :wave: I've heard of loads of women who had to try for ages for their first and then fell straight away with there second, so I hope thats you! :D
x

Thinking about our blinkie... well... since we're all going to be :sex: come May maybe we can be called something like 'Summer Lovin Babes'... ok it wont quite be summer but I like the name and from the sound of it its all we're going to be doing this summer :D

lol ... Duffy I will be trying when LO is only 6 months too, I am delaying for purely selfish reasons of I dont want another Christmas baby ... I havent had a period yet either :S its been 11 weeks :S ...

Saying that we did do it bear back last night lol ... so wait and see, i will actually cry if i have to go through another Christmas baby though, its so stressful lol.

It may be my rather new to this all mentality but i think i would rather like a christmas baby :)

Apart from the poor mite having it's b-day so close to xmas, I don't think I'd mind :)

Think I would ideally like another Summer baby! SPring would be nice to ... think I'd not want to take a tiny baby out when it was freezing!

like the name for the blinkie btw :D

The main problem with a winter baby for me was the worry about getting to the birth centre in time with all the snow!

i just want a baby - summer or winter :rofl: Im a summer baby and i love having my birthday right in the middle of the year xx

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome :dance: I certaintly hope it doesn't take so long we have are fingers crossed I'll fall pregnant quickly, lol. Having are first baby in December was fantastic she was home for her first Christmas it was snowing outside and just enchanted all around me. We don't want are second one to come in December lol so we are being a bit selfish and waiting til may to start trying.

Who else is super tempted to start trying now? Gosh the waiting is so hard on me............. :cry: This time around will be different if I get preggos as Im returnng to work that month to and I work a very active job in all weather conditions. I'll also be working through my second pregnancy vs the first one I was laid off and collecting weekly pay.

That is cool your baby will be 6 months old when you start trying, its a bit scary for me as I hope my body will be ready.

Duffy i kno what you mean, if my hubby allowed it id be at it right now!

Im the same...well actually Im the one having to be strong! Hubby would go for it now!
Although we're NTNP at the moment and I'm due to ovulate this weekend *whistles*

Ahhhhhhhhh I have to be strong tonight heehee..... I'm with you ladies its tough! May not that far away.... before we know it it will be here woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->