WTT'ers May

Hey Blah!

I agree Poppy! It's just such an amazing thing to be preggers and have a wonderful bundle of joy at the end of it that you just love unconditionally. I can't wait <3

We are officially trying in May too! Good luck everyone! xxxxx

I'm trying in May :D super excited.

Yay Blah!!! I am so pleased you are joining the May ttcers! I think we were sort pregnant at the same time last time, so it would be great if we were bump buddies this time round.

xxx

This is officially my longest cycle to date :wacko: 40 days?! And absolutely no sign of AF. :shrug: Gah.... I've had this body the best part of 30 years and it still confuses me!

Still, only a month and a bit left to go ladies!!!!! :happydance:

I should have ovulated 2 days ago (cd18) but only started to get EWCM this afternoon :dohh: Probably going to have a 35-40day cycle this time round too.. ugh. Dunno if its the BFing or what but I'm so irregular.

Hey deeper blue
my longest cycle was 52 days so dont worry to much they soon sorted themselves out after that one!! like my body had to have a final fling lol!!

Hey May girls!

I haven't heard from any of you for a while, so I thought I'd post to see how you all are doing during our last month and a bit before ttc commences!

I am getting really excited. I am going to have to calm myself down during the two week wait though - I have to remember that even though we are starting ttc in May it will be really unlikely that we are 'on the money' the first month trying and not to be too disappointed if we don't get that BFP first month. I can't believe we all begin in just over a month though.

When are we all due to ovulate during May - do you all know? I think I will be around the middle of the month (right around my third year wedding anniversary - so that would be so romantic if we concieved our baby then).

im sorry, im betraying my summer loving babes status, but hubby has said we can start trying now so in a week i will be in my first cycle of trying.

im sorry, im betraying my summer loving babes status, but hubby has said we can start trying now so in a week i will be in my first cycle of trying.

Yay! That is fantastic news Baroness! Good luck with geting that BFP!:happydance:

xxx

Good luck Baron!!!!

It seems like TTC in May is pretty unlikely for us now :( Lots of expensive bills have cropped up over the last few weeks... fixing the car, roof needs sorting, a window needs replacing... and add to this OHs job not looking quite a stable as it once was. We're ok for now but all these money problems would mean I could only have 6 months mat leave at most and then having to pay for child care for two when I'm back part time would just be crippling for us. :( We could probably manage it but all the worries and stress wouldn't make me a good mum so I think things have to go on hold a while.

I'll probably still lurk about though and sprinkle ninja baby dust for you all!
xxx

Good luck Baron!!!!

It seems like TTC in May is pretty unlikely for us now :( Lots of expensive bills have cropped up over the last few weeks... fixing the car, roof needs sorting, a window needs replacing... and add to this OHs job not looking quite a stable as it once was. We're ok for now but all these money problems would mean I could only have 6 months mat leave at most and then having to pay for child care for two when I'm back part time would just be crippling for us. :( We could probably manage it but all the worries and stress wouldn't make me a good mum so I think things have to go on hold a while.

I'll probably still lurk about though and sprinkle ninja baby dust for you all!
xxx

I am sorry to hear that:nope:. Don't worry, I am sure in a few months everything will have sorted themselves out and you can start ttcing! Time will fly by.

Best of luck! :hugs:

xxx

sorry to hear that deeper blue, hope things get sorted for you soon x x x

OH and I did it yesterday bearback again :S thing is i really dont want to be pregnant this month but its me thats always like nah lets not bother with that. lol

Its been almost 2 weeks since my period and hubby is convinced with will conceieve again this month lol, he is coming up with all kinds of excuses like the condom broke lol!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK its almost April! 1 month left :D I've got one cycle before we start trying for real. I'm starting to take Soy next cycle though cos my periods are still very irregular and my cycles are very long :(

Yay! Just slightly over a month until the May! I can't wait.

My third year wedding anniversary is on the 12th of May, around about the time I have calculated that I am due to ovulate! A BFP resulting from that would be amazing.

What about you guys, when are you due to ovulate? Do you know?

hi ladies.. just wanted to say hi.. :D as i have to wait a month on bcp as my cycles have gone crazy after my last mc.. so my doc said im ok to try in may.. not long now im so excited..
im doing the ww and just got a new job hoping they keep me busy the next month.. not long now to wait a know
i bet you ladies are all excited :D

im mega excitied, have my first proper period now and body is starting to feel ready to go again! cant wait to have a play friend for Sam, Im wanting another boy this time and a girl for my third, but will be happy whatever.

what about everyone else?

hey ladies

Well we have been a little bit naughty this month in baby dance dept and now im 2 days late?? not unusal for me but you never know!!

hope everyone is ok not long till may day now! i cant wait for the summer!!

deeper blue sorry to hear about the change of plan hun xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"