WTT'ers May

i late coming ohn here but me too! we were originally waiting till July but hubby got a new job with more money so said we could start sooner :D

Iv already been taking my folic acid for a few weeks, seeing as my ticker says 10 weeks i thought i'd best start.

:wave: Congrats to hubby on the new job, thats awesome news!
*gulp*.... 9 weeks sounds a lot closer than 2 months for some reason :wacko:

I was trying to convince OH to go NTNP last night but he wasn't having any of it :rofl: I've decided to keep as busy as I can sorting the house out to take my mind off it.

Hope every one is ok.
x

lol iv been trying the NTNP route as well but its getting me nowhere, he thinks he has super sperm and i will fall pregnant the minute he doesn't wear anything.

It's only 2 months... I don't see the big deal with going bare-back a couple of times and putting it in fates hands :rofl:

i completely agree with you, unfortunately hubby doesnt lol

Hello, we are WTT for May and cannot wait!! We were TTC 2 years ago, but it all got a bit much for me and we stopped to preserve my sanity (ha bit late!!)

It is going to be great!! I dropped 3 stone in order to help with fertility, but we havent told anyone around us that we will be trying. I think it all adds to the preddure that you dont need. Good luck to everyone who is going to kick off in May!! Hope we can keep in touch!!

Hey Candice :wave: good to have you on bored! Not long now!

Can I join? I am going to be TTC from May ... Sam will only be 6 months old, on one had I think I am crazy but have spoken to lots of people who had back to back pregnancies and although its hard they all say its brilliant too. We always wanted our children close in age but as soon as I gave birth we wanted the next.

I also think it will be easier to manage morning sickness with a wee one, that way if i cant face it (lost 3 stone last time) can just feed him from jars etc.

I am super excited, although worried as i still havent had my period yet :S hopefully soon though.

Hi Everyone, I am new here. We will be TTC as from the start of May. My last pill is 29th March and then we want a clear month to get my cycles sorted before trying

I am so excited its quite hard to bear it!!

xxx

I know, its so close ... mega excited, hope we all get pregnant soon :D

Hi Emma :wave:

We all need a blinkie or something to put in our sigs.
x

I'm having one of those 'I want to be pregnant NOW' days ](*,)
I really need to wait these next couple of months so I can save up a bit more, but all the good reasons in the world doesn't make it any easier!

Just two months left.... two months :happydance:

2 months is no time at all :) It was xmas 2 months ago :) ROLL ON MAY :happydance: :happydance:

think of it in weeks, cos 8 weeks sounds better to me lol

https://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54488/88/E2CD601829750FD2B4F999255A71C41C.png

I cant actually think of the wording lol, need some help there

Think I might be joining you as well!

It was going to be April, but I am moving to May for a variety of reasons:

* sister is getting married at the end of July, so if I am lucky enough to fall pregnant first cycle trying, I wouldn't have such a noticeable bump by then.

* will have saved more money

Good luck ladies!:thumbup:

Hey Poppy :) :wave:

https://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54488/88/E2CD601829750FD2B4F999255A71C41C.png

I cant actually think of the wording lol, need some help there

I love purple! But I ave no idea about wording either >< I guess we'll (hopefully) be having winter/spring babes so maybe something to do with that? But the TTC girlies is cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->