WTT'ers May

Mine are roughly 28 days, always have been for as long as I can remember. They were a bit longer when they first came back after birth, but seem to have settled down now

Its just the extra week or so added on to every cycle just means its longer to wait before I ovulate, test etc. Frustrating!!!

Hope everyone is well. Only just over 50 days to go now!!!!

Been thinking recently about who I would have in with me during the birth next time (I'm gettign ahead of myself I know!) I although it was only me and OH last time I think I may see if my mum want to be there too. Watching OBEM has made me see how much the mums seem to like being there. Dunno. :shrug:

My cycles are long now I'm off the pill too about 36 days. I wasn't sure if that was a bit too long to be 'normal' but I'm glad your the same Deeper Blue!

I don't know anything about charting yet but does that mean we will ovulate later than someone with a 28 day cycle?

I enjoyed one born every minute last night and could really see myself in that young 17 year old girl! I was hanging onto my mum's arm during birth and was absolutely petrified of how she was going to come out then you saw absolute relief on the girl's face when she was born - had me in tears :cry:

Amy x

I thought the two young girls were portrayed really well and did a lot to challenge the way I bet a lot of people view young mums. Good on em.

I think Amy that women are supposed to ovulate about 14 days before they get AF.... so with most women that would be 14 days after the start their period but for us it would be more like 22 days after. I used an ovulation predictor kit for 3 months or so when I was trying for Isla and it wasn't working. The month I didn't use it and just BD'd regularly (because we were on holiday) was the month I get preggers :)

Kay
x

I annoy myself! I've been super super tired the past week...so much so I fell asleep yesterday morning with my LO and was feeling dizzy! I told my OH and he got me thinking that I am pregnant... so hoping! Anyway I took a test this morning and I got BFN!
I wanna hold out hope that because I tested early I could still get a BFP but I know deep in my heart I wont and i wanna sulk!

Oh well means I can relax on holiday and join you girls in TTC in may :D

Thanks for that Kay :thumbup: I didn't even think about when I was ovulating when I fell pregnant with my daughter - she was a happy mistake!!

I'm just praying it happens as quickly this time. It will be great to all be bump buddies :happydance:

Amy x

I annoy myself! I've been super super tired the past week...so much so I fell asleep yesterday morning with my LO and was feeling dizzy! I told my OH and he got me thinking that I am pregnant... so hoping! Anyway I took a test this morning and I got BFN!
I wanna hold out hope that because I tested early I could still get a BFP but I know deep in my heart I wont and i wanna sulk!

How come everyone NTNP all of a sudden??? :rofl: I hope you get your BFP, will cross my fingers for you! :happydance:

Yeah Amy, would be cool to be bump buddies. Would be AMAZING if we all got preggers in the first month but it took me ages so I'm not holding my breath.

AF should have started today and hasn't appeared yet. Part of me's thinking (as you do) 'oooo... maybe I'm pregnant' but thats not gonna happen unless they've learnt to swim through latex :rofl: GO SUPER SPERMIES!

How come everyone NTNP all of a sudden??? :rofl: I hope you get your BFP, will cross my fingers for you! :happydance:

Yeah Amy, would be cool to be bump buddies. Would be AMAZING if we all got preggers in the first month but it took me ages so I'm not holding my breath.

AF should have started today and hasn't appeared yet. Part of me's thinking (as you do) 'oooo... maybe I'm pregnant' but thats not gonna happen unless
they've learnt to swim through latex :rofl: GO SUPER SPERMIES!

Cos we were naughty and OH pounced on me! :haha:

Bloody hell. I'm going to have to change my cycle ticker AGAIN! I don't care that much if my cycles long I just want some kind of pattern to it!
WHERE IS MY PERIOD!!??? :(

*hugs* hope your cycle sorts it self out!

I got my BFP this morning though...I did two! *bounces* So i'm going to be leaving you loving ladies! Hope to see you all in a few months ...will be checking back in on your tho!

CONGRATS! i saw this over in the ttc forums but didnt want to put anything on this thread - wanted you to announce it lol.

H&H 9 months :hugs: xxxx

Well done Lucy! A massive congratulations!!!

xxx

Sooo broody today - have been reading Tess Daly's 'Baby Diaries' and was remembering being pregnant with Tristan and feeling like I really want to be pregnant again soon. It is such a magical time. From the excitement of getting your BFP, to the first few months of keeping your little secret to yourself (well you and your hubbie!), to getting a bump and feeling your LO move for the first time to the birth and finally meeting your LO - it is so exciting.

I hope, like Lucy, we all get our BFPs soon after being ttc! May is not long now - March is about half way through already!!!

xxx

I'm trying in May :D super excited.

i was originally moving ttc in June or July but I'm mega desp for another baby :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->