WTT'ers May

Hi charlie :wave: I bet your really excited about your wedding!

x

It happened again last night - OH did his business inside me....men :doh:

Only 4 days till you ovulate too according to your ticker! You may not be in our club much longer :D

lovehearts your playing it a little close dont you think lol!! xoxo off to make more wedding invites now!!! xooxo

lol tell me about it. I asked him last night - i said are you trying to make a baby this month and he said yeah i dont mind.....:shrug:

Im letting him carry on for this month only! see what happens!! we didnt dtd last night so we shall see. normally every other day for us!!!!

xxx

I must confess to having a serious look at maternity clothes on ebay :blush:

Not long though ladies! I have to admit that I am thinking about TTC daily now, it is always on my mind - I am so broody. I really hope that we all get BFPs soon after we start trying. It would be great to all be bump buddies.

Lovehearts - you may be in the First Trimester sooner that you think!

Deeperblue - I definately want to get nicer maternity clothes than I did when I was pregnant with Tristan. We only had about three stores in Aberdeen that had any decent supply, but now we have a Mamas and Papas! Also, since having Tristan I know of lots of places that do nice ones, like Vertbaudet and Jojo Maman Bebe.

xxx

xxx

Hi Girls:winkwink:

I can't believe it's March already, I'm getting really excited about TTC now!! OH and me had a lovely baby chat last night and decided on our names..... Charlie John for a boy and Tiana Jane for a girl :thumbup:
Deeper blue - yeah I've been looking at maternity wear and want to choose clothes that fit bump really well and show that I'm pregnant as I just wore baggy clothes last time!

Amy xx

Lovehearts - you may be in the First Trimester sooner that you think!

I wish. I just have this feeling that its going to take a lot longer than a few months :cry:

Last night on my way home from work the registration on the car in front of me ended in BFP :rofl: and then i had a baby dream.....:shrug: :shrug:

kept the soup in the bowl last night :rofl: felt really naughty!! :blush:

xxx

Lovehearts you make me laugh its exciting tho!!

Cant believe how close its getting now too ttc im really broody and my mate at work is 19 wks gone so its everyday reminder of what i have to come!!

I might have a little look at some baby things just to stir things up a bit lol!!

Not long though ladies! I have to admit that I am thinking about TTC daily now, it is always on my mind - I am so broody. I really hope that we all get BFPs soon after we start trying. It would be great to all be bump buddies.

Oh i hope so poppy that would be lovely we could have our own little bump group thread!! xoxox

*yawns* man im tired!

Can't wait to get a BFP ... ts so exciting and May is getting so close now :D

Oh i hope so poppy that would be lovely we could have our own little bump group thread!! xoxox

Yeah, that would be cool :) Would be nice to have our own little ttc thread too once we get over there. Took me 6 months to get my bun in the oven last time though so I'm not going to hold my breath. :dohh:

I dreamt about being pregnant last night too! It was sooo vivid, I remember stroking my little bump and everything :cloud9:

Amy - They are gorgeous names!

What has everyone else chosen or are you keeping it to yourselves?? :) I love Lorrian or Anika for a girl and Alister for a boy but OH isn't really too keen on any of then :dohh: We have real trouble with boys names.

I must admit im getting pretty obsessed with it now, i con't stop myself :S

We have names for a boy, Thomas Michael, after my grandad and dad, but we have nothing for a girl, aprat from guinevere that my hubby wants to call her, but not a chance

No clue for a boy... we used both the names we liked for Joshua! lol

Girl I love Eva and Keira but OH is not to convinced! So who knows!

A TTC topic would be fabby once we move over :D

Its either tyler thomas or daniel thomas for boys (thomas was my grandads name) or ruby for a girl, havnt thought about a middle name for a girl yet. although i know we will probably change our minds a million times before we have a bubba. xx

I am cant waiy but I still havent had my period yet :-( hopfully soon! seems stupid that i am planning to TTC when i havent had my first period yet lol! oh well!

A ttc and baby group sounds fab!

I'm seri thinking about giving up and going for it now since it took a year and a half actually closer to two years with my first baby. We did x this morning with out any condoms but I already know I ovulated, it was more of a test drive to see if BF would really do it. LOL.

We picked Damian Blake Harlan.... ect... lol if we have a boy no clue for a girl.

Today I worked out on my treadmill I put my baby girl in her bouncer and brought her out to the garage with me, it kicked my bum lots of sweat! I'm still keeping to my goal of dropping some pounds and getting in shape again, even if I end up pregnant sooner then I thought I'll be keeping at it.

Have a happy weekend everyone and cheers to us naughty girls x it up early woot!

haha naughty...but good plan seeing if BF would do it :p

I am sympton spotting and driving myself mad! tired and so thirsty all the time, having to take a drink to bed with me and drink it during the night! Argh, not due on till next weekend!

I'm due on at the end of next week but I don't usually get much in the way of symptoms any way, for AF or BFP. Out of interest because I'm a nosey bugger :) What are your cycles like? Mine are pretty long usually now I'm off the pill, about 35-37 days :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->