WW and pregnancy

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Being that Im TTC, do you think that I could follow the WW eating habits if I get pregnant?

If I got preg. I would check with my Dr, but I dont see why I couldnt follow the eating habits of WW.

What do you girls think.

Umm... WW will not let you go to meetings. The caloric intake is too low so they make you leave when pregnant and rejoin after the baby is born. Sucks, huh?

:hugs:

Thats so odd because it seems like a perfect eating habit....

its prob not a good idea to stick to restricted WW points whilst preg, you will prob find you cant with a huge appitite anyway lol :)

I think the reasoning is that your body needs more fat, calories, etc...

I don't think sticking to a lose version of the plan is bad but I am pretty sure that you can not officially weigh in or anything.

Hopefully we will find out soon :rofl:

Who knows... I stopped getting my hopes up along time ago :rofl: But you never know.... I guess I think that maybe this time that Im feeling healthy and happy Mind Body and Sole.... maybe this is the key??? who knows... :)

I laugh because I know that the one time I would rather wait to get Preg... it will happen. I would love to lose a few more lbs before getting preg... so Marshalls law will say... NOPE, you get preg now.. :rofl: Wouldnt that be nice :rofl:

but it will be so nice if you did get yor BFP :)

:headspin: It would be awesome.... but Im not going to get my hopes up.... :headspin:

Miel and I both know how you feel, I am sure! :hugs: Good luck!

(No 10% this week. I gained. Oh well! Life goes on... LOL)

Good luck Suz :D It could be your month for sure. After loseing alot of weight I became pregnant after having really horriable cycles. I went one year without them.My doctor said when you start sheding the pounds you become very fertile! :dance:

I don't see why you couldn't stick to the points you'd just have to add more points on. Whatever the equivalent of 500 calories is. It's definitely a healthier way to eat that most *me* people eat during pregnancy.

good luck suz :hugs:

But I agree WW will not let you go to meetings... but I think you can follow the eating habits for example.. you will think of how many points are in everything your eating!!

If your anything like you me.. you tend to learn how many points is in what!! However when I was pregnant I was like ":blush: Oh dear a whole big bar of chocolate... Ill start being more sensible tomorrow!" Never really happened :( lol

My doctor said that you need 100 extra calories a day in first tri, 200 in 2nd tri and 300 in 3rd tri. So as long as you modify and don't try to stick with your regular points, it should be fine? I don't see why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->