WWT in July 2014 - Pill Advice!

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my husband have decided to start trying for a baby in July. I'm 21 and my husbands 22, but we've been together for 7 years and got married last year so we feel like it's the right time. Only waiting until then as we're moving closer to family end of June.

I've been on Yasmin for 2 years and on Microgynon about 3 before that. Just wondering what to expect?? I took my last pill on the 2nd Feb and had my normal withdrawal bleed a couple of days after but nothing since. Is this normal? When should I expect to have my next period? Just wanting to get into a regular cycle as soon as poss. I've been taking Vitabiotics pregnancy care conception since coming off the pill.

Thanks xxx

im on microgynon and having a month break ATM, i had my 'period' on 3rd Feb and today on CD20 ive got my positive opk so expecting AF in about 2 weeks
if you have a 4 week cycle you will probably get your AF in a week :) you can chart your temp and use OPKs to pinpoint when you ovulate and follow your cycles

im on microgynon and having a month break ATM, i had my 'period' on 3rd Feb and today on CD20 ive got my positive opk so expecting AF in about 2 weeks
if you have a 4 week cycle you will probably get your AF in a week :) you can chart your temp and use OPKs to pinpoint when you ovulate and follow your cycles

Thanks :) I'm hoping i'll get back to normal quite soon! I'm really stressing out about when everything's going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->