Wwwwaaahooooo

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Ok so i told OH their was a chance i could be pregnant but he said i dont want kids yet but if it happens it happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo
yer bitch i am soooooo happy

weyhey! its a start ;) hope you get your BFP!

Thanks, i was a bit drunk when i posted that lol can ya tell? i got a txt this morning saying love you, dont worry itl be fine, i replyed saying what if its not he replyed saying it dosent matter, we'll make it work. unexpected but ether way ill be fine.

af will probably come tomorrow now lol!

Aw well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! At least your OH seems to be on board!

Yay!!!
But in the nicest possible way,if you think you might be pregnant--stop drinking!!!
xxxxx

Lol i know im naughty, my theory was im going to test on monday and if i get a bfp it will be my last chance to drink for the next 8 months. If its a bfn then i have had a good night! ill keep you posted

How exciting!!! Fingers crossed for you x

Was going to go out and get a test today but that i feel that rotton i cant be botherd to get ready.My head is killing me, my head is bouncing and i feel soo sick. Also my stomach feels like iv done 1000 situps? dont have a clue cos the idea of me doing any number of sit ups is sooooooo funny!!!

roooflll you doinng sit ups :p

hope you get your bfp hun coz i know thats what you want

xx

oooooo aaaahhh!!! 2! What a beast ^_~

Good luck...waiting to know about YOU is killing me now...I keep myself patient (kinda) by obsessing about other's pending results hahaha

I realy need a wee but im trying to hold it in for as long as possible. Im bricking it!

Ok so i took a test and got a bfn!! i realy should have waited but i realy needed a wee n couldent hold it in any more. gonna test agian in the morning

Test again sweety, might be a little early :hug:

I know but this has been going on for 2 weeks its doing my head in, i just wanna know ether way

Any one know anything about phantom pregnancys? think i may be having one of them, it happens when u want to be pregant so mutch ur body tricks you into thinking your pregant when your not. If i get a bfn in the morning gonna go to the doc n see what she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->