Wwwwaaahooooo

Ok been to the docs and she said there is a good chance i am pregnant but it still could be early days and some women dont get bfps untill as late as 12 weeks, so iv got to stop taking the pill cos it has been known to cause birth defects and to start to take folic acid and to test every week untill i get a bfp or an af.

Dr finnies words yes! honestly i think shes got some sort of script coz she said the EXACT thing to me, did she write a a prescription for folic acid? lol i wanna see another dr one who knows what there talking about! try not to get ur hopes up because she got mine up soooo much and im STILL getting bfn!

lol na no perscription. Zara you are pregnant, your pee just isent playing ball and if i am not pregant how do you explain my symptoms? i never feel sick or get hartburn.

I DUNNOOOOO i hope im pregnant! infact i hope u are even more!!!!!i demand a 2nd opinion!

Just somethin I thought up myself (so no idea how true it may be). If your hormones are goin mad enough to give you these symptoms then surely they would show up in your wee. It really does sound suspicious like you should be gettin BFPs but I also agree that you shouldnt get ur hopes up, but best stay off the pill n prepare for the best I suppose. I bet that is so annoyin gettin the symptoms n no AF but no BFP either! Good luck anyway i hope it is a BFP !! :) x x

Too late lol my hopes have been up for the last week. ill just have to wait and see

awww well im wishin its a BFP for you even if them sticks dont wana show it!!! good luck xxxx

AAwww hunni i hope you get a BFP
Must be driving you mad, hope the wait isnt too much longer hun xx

Thanks its doing my head in. I just want to know ether way

ugghhh...good luck. It's driving me crazy not knowing for you!!

well looks like im not pregnant af eventualy found me today, all tho its not like a normal af? i dunno, looks like im back to taking the pill only 2 days after i stoped lol. OH said "we will talk about it when i get it" what ever that means

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So sorry hon.I know you were really hoping for that BFP.xx

thanks girls, we'll just have to see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"