X Factor 2015

DanielleM

Reaction score
I know this is a total marmite programme but we love it in our house, looking forward to it, the audition stages are my favourite, I tend to lose a bit of interest during the live performances but still watch it, anybody else looking forward?

Yes i will be i'm such a fan :')
i love the auditions most but i do enjoy the live shows too i think there both good in their own way.

Not watched it the last few years. I think its been a big fail

It hasn't excited me for a few years but i'm hoping this one will be a good year. I love Simon Cowell :blush::cloud9:.

I used to really love it but last 2 years been awful

I agree it has. I'm a bit of a Strictly fan personally, but here's hoping ;).

I'm watching :) but usually only up to the live shows and then I watch the odd performance on YouTube.

I think it's got far too 'we know who's going to be in the live shows as soon as auditions end' it's pretty obvious!

:sleep: I'm bored already. I kind of miss Louis aswell!

Watching this year, I'm usually on/off. Think the last one I watched was the one with 1d etc.
I miss dermot..

I am liking it so far but I love the audition stages, can't wait for next Saturday

What happened to that professional group that i heard was on? If it is true then i dont think that is fair

Why not, they are all going for the recording contract, just because they have been an established group, all the groups would of been established for some time before joining X factor

It is t a huge surprise as a log of the time the big auditions are usually head hunted. They even seem quite open minded about one guy was saying he was asked to apply following adue to the popularity of his YouTube.
As long as they aren't signed up to a recording label which I believe is the rule x

Yeah they just aren't allowed to have a current contract with a record label

Oh right i thought they had a signed contract, thats why i said it wasnt fair

Nah they wouldn't want them if they're are as they'd have to pay the people they're in a contract with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->