X factor - Gamu

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
well, maybe someone already posted something about this but...

for me i was very disappointed that Gamu is not in the final..
she's a great singer and much better than a few of finalists , don't you think ?

sometimes i think the judges don't pick the best singers

still watching it every week though,lol

I liked her BUT I can understand with the visa issue why they didnt. x

I liked her BUT I can understand with the visa issue why they didnt. x

WSS ^

ALtho OH said that Simon's trying to fix it for her to have a visa to come back to the UK or somthing :shrug: probably just press gossip lol

she was a good singer.... but was way too arrogant. i don't know why people are so wound up about it, she doesn't have star potential i can't see her being a likeable famous person?

Gamu's amazingly talented and her voice blew me away. I was gutted she didn't make the final line up but i'm sure she'll do just fine :). She def has star quality IMO and will probably get signed now anyway!

Cant see the big song and dance about her myself :shrug:

WSS ^^^

Also why is Simon helping her to try and stay when her family are benefeit thieves? Isnt that pretty much condoning the situation by throwing money at it? :shrug:

Gamu's amazingly talented and her voice blew me away. I was gutted she didn't make the final line up but i'm sure she'll do just fine :). She def has star quality IMO and will probably get signed now anyway!

she def has star quality !
I do have a few favourite finalists though and i think one of them will win. I also hope that things will work out fine for her and family :)

Cant see the big song and dance about her myself :shrug:

WSS ^^^

Also why is Simon helping her to try and stay when her family are benefeit thieves? Isnt that pretty much condoning the situation by throwing money at it? :shrug:

Also agree.

Yes she was a good singer but it's about the "x factor." And she ain't got it, she is not friendly/ likeable enough.

Well shes getting a lot of negative publicity now just because her mums visa ran out.
Its not her fault she got brought over to the UK when she was young, as far as shes concerned shes now a Scot, she sounds terrified to be sent back to Zim with all the violence.
Because of all this, people have forgot what a good singer she is. I was surprised Cheryl didnt pick her and and Trayc too. Cher and Katie are both as bad as each other IMO. They messed up and will continue to act like divas now cheryl is mollycoddling them
these two spoilt brat girls will never know what its like to be treated in such a harsh way :neutral:

I cant bear cher or katie...in fact this years contestants are pretty dire..with exception of one or two

She can sing but she is sooo boring,who would actually buy her records?

I'm hoping Cher wins,she has me glued to tv whenever she's on!

I read Gamu's interview in the News of the World today. Apparently Simon is helping her because until she went on X Factor and got in the public eye, her visa was going to be getting renewed - she went on and now it's not. So it seems like because her mum's benefit problem (which she would have fixed/paid back/done time for) they are deporting her to set an example since she is famous.
Sending her back to Zimbabwae where she will get killed because she came from a family who stood up to Muagbe's regime and left. No one deserves that, hence Simon helping her - he has the money they need. C'mon, shes in hiding in the UK her family is in that much danger.

She was a great singer, much better than that Cher. I cannot stand her rapping. Nor the fact she's a mini Cherly. Meh.

Well shes getting a lot of negative publicity now just because her mums visa ran out.
Its not her fault she got brought over to the UK when she was young, as far as shes concerned shes now a Scot, she sounds terrified to be sent back to Zim with all the violence.
Because of all this, people have forgot what a good singer she is. I was surprised Cheryl didnt pick her and and Trayc too. Cher and Katie are both as bad as each other IMO. They messed up and will continue to act like divas now cheryl is mollycoddling them
these two spoilt brat girls will never know what its like to be treated in such a harsh way :neutral:

so true,
, every life counts and what i read on facebook is terrifying what 's lots of people think (like one guy said it's cheaper for the government to shoot them in the UK than sending them back to Zim and get shot there :cry:)
they're just trying to get a better life...

anyway, what i'm saying is that she's got talent and i don't think she's boring. She's got a fantastic voice :thumbup:

I'd buy her records and I thought she was extremely likeable. I think it's unfair to judge her on a couple of appearences. She seems like a lovely girl to me who was just trying to follow her dream and make a better life for her family who are obviously in a lot of trouble financially. Poor girl.

But you go on x factor to get judged so of course people are going to have an opinion :)

I thought she was talented and should have got through over Katie and Cher. She was always consistent in comparison to the Gwen Stefani wannabe who sounds like Marge Simpson when she sings, like she smokes 50 a day!!!! And then we have the rambling gangster wannabe Cher. I don't think it was a fair choice but hey ho. Diva Fever to win :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->