X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

that's to bad! Hope you enjoy your visit with your family :hugs: Maybe next time though :flower:

Mmmmmmmm cheesecake!!!!!

And I agree with Tyff - NO PROBLEM if we're called upon to take stuff home. I'm more than ready to do my duty :munch:

x

^:rofl: Good to know

so what time does everyone want to meet?

I'm happy to go with what everyone else wants to do :) Just tell us what time to be there and we will be :)

we're pretty much good for any time as well. Since it's on a Sunday I can run around and clean Saturday :haha: :rofl: and as always people are welcome to come earlier/stay later. We're really flexible :flower:

what about people show up between 11-12 and we'll *try* to eat 12/12:30? that way people can leave when they need to (I know some will have to work on Monday plus the drive so may not want to stay to late).

And a question....I'm pretty sure Claire has outgrown the jumperoo and exersaucer :lol: Would it be worth bringing out for any of the other babies (and mommy's :lol:)? I don't want to make Stan carry them upstairs if everyone's little ones are to big :rofl:

oh and I talked to Nat and she says she should be able to make it as long as the weather holds :wohoo:

Time sounds great to me! :wohoo: I'm so happy that Nat should be able to make it - was the best news I'd had in ages :) Can't believe we fly on Monday!!!!!

We're here in Oakville and SO excited for the meet on Sunday! Can't wait to see you all :happydance:

I just saw this thread now, which is too bad because Tom is going to Scarborough on Sunday... But I have Jasmines Santa photo's booked :( Otherwise I may have been able to come.

:wohoo: Anna, hope you are having a good visit with your family. That's to bad Joss

Hope everyone has fun this weekend!!! Just read through the whole thread (it's slow at work today! :laugh2:) and now I want baguette and brie, and cheesecake!
And I want to come!!! :D

Have a great meet, ladies!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"