X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

Yikes! That's a long plane ride. Okay I gotta ask, does it rain alot there or is that just a stereotype? I've always wondered but never wanted to ask for fear of sounding rude. :blush:

long day :shock: Hope Alyssa behaves! :lol:

I loved being in the UK, we visited several years ago for Stan's work. We were really only in London (though we did a few day trips to other places) but I would go back in a heartbeat!

I get the feeling that Alyssa will be good as gold and that she'll love the whole experience. Then again, that might just be wishful thinking :rofl:

^:rofl: I don't think I could say the same of Hannah

Claire would be a crapshoot. Too many variables! :lol: If she slept okay, had naps, woke up on the good side of the crib... etc etc ;)

Hannah would be fine if I let her terrorize other passengers and run up and down the aisles :winkwink:

I think with my new baking to keep Hannah occupied since we can't go outdoors thing there will be way more desserts than needed at the potluck :haha: I foresee people taking some home with them :rofl:

I think with my new baking to keep Hannah occupied since we can't go outdoors thing there will be way more desserts than needed at the potluck :haha: I foresee people taking some home with them :rofl:

YES!!!!! :haha:

:rofl: already have chocolate chip cookie dough frozen and ready to go, will probably do sugar cookies again with her between now and than, and of course Stan's cheesecake and hoping to make fudge :lol: this will be a very unhealthy meet :happydance:

Mmm. What kind of cheesecake Vickie? Or is it going to be regular cheesecake with a topping of sorts? Is it the baked or unbaked kind?

I adore chocolate cheesecake. Holy heck... its amazing!!! Its the devil to find though. I've thought about making one myself but then P and I would have to eat it all. That'd be bad. :blush:

I think he makes a New York style cheesecake? Will confirm once he's got Hannah in bed :lol: Sometimes he makes a fruit topping, sometimes he doesn't. What would you all prefer?

Hey, it's cheesecake. I am certainly not picky! :haha:

his is definitely baked :lol: I'm not a cheesecake fan but he usually makes it for my family when we go down for Christmas and they always really really like it. I think they're going to miss it this year :rofl:

conversation with Stan

Me: "hey the cheesecake you make is New York style right?"

Him: "Yeah why?

Me: "Tiff was asking, she likes cheesecake and was curious"

Him: "Who doesn't like cheesecake other than you?" :haha: :rofl:

I just told P about that and we both :rofl: ! Can't believe you don't like cheesecake! Although P thinks I'm 'broken' because I don't overly like Ice Cream. I don't dislike it, I will eat it, but if I have a choice I'll generally go with the other option. :lol:

:shrug: Not a fan of cream cheese or sour cream.

mmmm ice cream :lol: now that I like :thumbup:

Thanks for the invite Vickie! I forgot to respond at the time because I had pending plans. If the date is set for the 13th, unfortunately I will be in the US visiting my family (leaving in a week) and won't be back until right before Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->