X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

whatever you want really?

what does everyone want to bring?

Maybe we could have:

bread
salad
fruit/veggie platter

:shrug: what do you all think would be good?

I could bring some Brie and a baguette if you want! I adore Brie. Mmmmmm... although if other people don't like it I can always figure out something else!

Mmmmmm Brie! :munch: LOVE it.

I'll pick my mom's brains as to what the 2 of us will bring - but it looks like gorgeous desserts are covered! :)

:hugs:

I've actually never had brie :blush: But I'm sure Stan (and Hannah) will like it and I can try it :lol:

Brie is deeeeee-licious! :D

I'm now racking my brains thinking of what yummy goodies we can bring :munch:

I've had different versions of it, one that was really good is you cut the brie in half and then put brown sugar and cranberries.... soooooo good. Or, we can just do plain brie. If you don't mind mozzerella cheese Vickie you should like it. Its very mild, and creamy.

:)

I'm a fan of mozarella :lol: and Hannah's a fan of cheese period.

OooOoo I love bacon! :munch: Gah, I'm hungry now! :haha:

:shock: I know! Its SO crazy that I'll have a 1 year old in 3 weeks or so! I thought I'd be having a harder time with it, but I kind of like how she is now... more interactive and she's funny to be around. Its hard not to laugh when you have a little comedian trying whatever they can to make you!

:rofl:

:rofl: Alyssa's starting to get to that stage now. The smirks she gives us are priceless!

Its so cute eh??? I will always miss her being a smushy newborn, but this stage is pretty sweet!

Has anyone heard from Nat? Is she going to be able to make it? :happydance:

last time I asked her on FB she said she wasn't sure of her work schedule but if she's not working she's going to try and make it :)

I am getting really hyper! I can't believe that this time next week I'll be running around like a headless chicken, convinced we've forgotten to pack something! Only 5 more days at work, then 5 blissful weeks off!

Sounds great! :thumbup: Out of the two countries, which do you like more? Although that might be hard, I'm sure both have plusses and minuses. :flower:

Being Canadian, I have to admit to being biased :rofl: I do love living in the UK though. We're 10 minutes from the North Sea and the scenery here is gorgeous; you can go 15 miles and things are totally different.

We have a 1 hour and 20 minute flight from Newcastle in the north of England down to London Heathrow, then it's an 8 hour and 20 minute flight from Heathrow to Toronto. It'll be a busy day :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->