x.. !!West Midlands Meet!! ..x

I did The Big Toddle at Dudley zoo, and it was hard work walking up as i couldn't get my pushchair on the land train (was too packed). so almost killed myself walking up the steep hill lol.

To get to B-ham i'd get the metro from bilston :)

Dudley is more annoying to get to on the bus as buses there from here are usually the old ones so have to put down pushchair! But i don't mind whatever.

Hope we can all arrange something :)

keely.

Is there anywhere else around the area next to a train station if people don't want to go to the zoo? I'd be fine at the zoo with my mei tai but would have to use that little train as I'm so unfit :rofl: x

just seen this, i'm also up for the meet, just depends on when!!

I was thinking twycross zoo??

I dont know how we would get there though.. im crap at that sort of thing. I know i went before but that was on a coach which wouldnt be practical with young babies.

Its an amazing zoo though!

Is anyone NOT interested in going the zoo?x

I'm fine with wherever as long as I can get there on public transport, I can't do Mondays or Fridays though. Sorry I've come into this thread half way, what date are people looking at?

Twycross would be a nightmare for me to get to I think - there doesn't seem to be a train station nearby :(

I think Twycross is going to be too hard to get to. Im thinking ethier Dudley zoo or town?
We were thinking some time in the first two weeks of sept Lulu x

Can you add a poll to a thread?

i sure wud

We could meet and go together if you want. I'm a loner and have no friends in cov haha

Sounds like a plan. :D
just depends when and where we go. im on holiday from teh 1st sept till the 8th.
i dont mind a zoo but i dnt like the idea of walking up a steep hill if the trains busy. My little one cant walk so id need it to be pram easy :S

Ok so i guess just going to town would be the best place.

Ill try and add a poll now x

i really dont mind where we go i drive so can get anywhere. if there's lots of us we could always go for a picnic on the broad street grass bit near that big wheel depending on weather, if we go for a meal might be hectic with highchairs lol we could always go for a gander around the museums

x

Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery have a few galleries that are quite child friendly. Thinktank is really good, but would probably be quite busy with school groups - and you have to pay to get in.

Oooo I missed this - Im up to meeting in Brum too .. I'll vote now...

would anyone else be catching the train through Stafford as that is where Id get on?...

would anyone else be catching the train through Stafford as that is where Id get on?...

I would be, if it was a weekend! :thumbup: I'd be getting on at Crewe, & Stafford is the next stop along the line! x

I'm going to brum tomoz :)

So has a date been decided on yet?

keely.

I would be, if it was a weekend! :thumbup: I'd be getting on at Crewe, & Stafford is the next stop along the line! x

Ooo ok babes well Ill meet you on the train when its all organised :)

Right ladies hows abouttt
Tues 15th? 11am in the Pavilions?

id come to this but im at point i feel like my pubic bone is going to shatter everywhere lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->