x

I would say it's a compliment and not rude!!

I'm too shy to ask but wouldn't say it's anything but nice xxx

I agree, I would think she'd be pretty flattered that you liked her hair enough to ask! I think I'd be too shy to ask, too, though!

I probably wouldn't be brave enough to ask her outright in the street, but might like try to bump into her in a shop, say sorry, tell her her hair's gorgeous :lol:

I'd be too shy to do it but I imagine most people would take it as a compliment- I definitely would. I once had a man at the dentist tell me my hair colour made him smile, I felt all bashful and pleased and then he said it reminded him of his childhood dog's coat :dohh:. He did say he had a lovely shiny coat but still!

I've asked a stranger before for my Sister while we were in Boots and the lady started telling me all about different numbers for the dye and so we still had no idea after haha

I not done it with hair. But when I was younger I had no qualms about asking where a stranger got there shoes from.........and I was terribly shy then, but I'd do anything for shoes:haha: not rude a compliment x

Have I asked? No

I get asked almost every few days though :rofl: fair enough it's neon but it's kinda cute people ask, I don't find it weird, it's kinda flattering someone's that impressed that they feel the need to ask.

So many times i've wanted to do that but was too shy to actually go up and ask haha

My MIL chased a woman the full length of a Aldi store once just to ask what perfume she was wearing! The woman looked quite chuffed to be honest!!

Just to add I work in a shop and ask this sort of thing whilst I'm serving customers, not sure if I would approach them in the street though!

I'd ask!! Although I can be shy when it comes to things like this if I realllly want to know I'll ask! There's a girl who gets on my bus to work and she's a larger girl like me and has lush clothes, I want to ask her where she shops but it'd be awkward on a bus getting off my seat to ask!

I'd ask :)

I like it when people stop me to ask where I got something, cheers me right up :haha:

I wouldnt ask myself but a lady asked me a few months ago in a shop lol

Yeah!

I get stopped and asked where I get my clothes from quite regularly- I take it as a compliment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->