x

First time around mine ended about 12/13 weeks I think, came back briefly in 3rd tri for a week or two. This time around seems the same, in full force at the moment!!!

I felt so nauseous till about ten weeks. Now i just get the odd day of feeling sick. Mostly just shattered all day which is also not nice as just getting ready makes me breathless lol x

With my first, mostly by 10 weeks but food aversions hung around until closer to 14 weeks. I would think it's possible it could be easing up for you if you're feeling better.

Nausea went away at about 14 weeks but I'm still being continuously sick every day. Was the same with first pregnancy. I won't be having any more after this, it's completely making me miserable. Can't wait until it's over!!!!

With my other pregnancies it was on/off til 12 weeks, I distinctly remember it getting bad again around 11 weeks before going. This time I have been much luckier and *touch wood* the nausea disappeared early last week and has stayed away .. For now x

I would love to know the same thing! I have been suffering from really really bad nausea this pregnancy. With my first it lasted from 6-12 weeks and this pregnancy started at 4 weeks and today (7 weeks 4 days) is the first time I have actually been able to stomach anything without feeling like I was going to lose everything I eat.

mine starts tapering off somewhere between 15-20 weeks. hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->