x

I went back on after 6 weeks and didn't notice any difference at all.

I don't know whether you are massively fertile but I have been advised before to use 'added protection' for the first cycle just in case - especially if you're starting mid-cycle or without a period to start with.

Id read the leaflet that comes in the pill box coz timing wise there all differnt!
im on mini pill and i only had to use extra protection for 3 days then i was coverd! but some you dnt have to use extra IF you take it on the first day of your period or you have to use added protection 7 days!
I waited 3 months to go back on it coz i was waiting for a period to come! Im not that fertile!! lol!!

If you start between week 4-6 after giving birth you have to wait 7 days then you'r protected. If you start at week 6 + (before having your 1st period) you need to wait until you finishes the 1st pack then you'r protected.

I was suffering from anxiety after giving birth but I dont think it's a Pill side effect as I was on the Pill for 7 years before TTC & I didnt have any mood swings.

The only side effect I had when I went on the pill after giving birth (I started to take it at week 4) was spotting on & off for 11 months while taking the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->