~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

L

LilDreamy

I was just curious if there are any mommies out there having a mixed/bi-racial baby as well as me?

No real reason why I'm asking other than to see if I'm the only one or if there are any other mommies out there having a baby with a father that is a different race than yourself.

It will be exciting to see how each others pregnancy's go. Maybe there will be things we will be able to relate to. And it will be SUPER fun to see how our babies will develope and grow. Maybe even help each other with any questions or concerns that we may have.

Just for curiousity... I think I may be the only one though?

Please someone prove me wrong. :D

This thread was started in 2nd Trimester, but I didn't want to leave out any 1st trimester biracial bump mommies and the 3rd trimester bump mommies.

So if you would like to join, please feel free to tell me your due dates! :D & if you know the sex of your baby! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since there are so many of us, I decided it would be fun to sort of do like we do on each of our months, where we put when all of us are having our babies, and what sex our babies are going to be. That way we can all anticipate when each of our babies are do and get excited about who ever is next in line to have their baby so we'll be expecting pictures! Lol. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY
14th July - kirstylm - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
18th July - Medmom - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July - halas - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July - Ohmybabybump - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
28th July – Bebek_1 - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:

AUGUST
1st August – Spiderspinz - ? -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
5th August - Mordino - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
12th August - TiggerMomma - ?
15th August - melmalta - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
15th August - Angie_B3 - :blue:
19th August - Noirin - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
21st August - babydeabreu - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
22nd August - delmeg10 - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!---- :happydance:
23rd August - loopylou26 - :yellow:
27th August – JASMAK - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
27th August - BrownlieB - ?
29th August - XrachyBabeX - ?

SEPTEMBER
2nd Se[tember - hajis-sweetie - :yellow:
6th September – SAHM - :pink:
7th September - AlaskanWhiteC - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!-----:happydance:
9th September - SRTBaby - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!-----:happydance:
18th September - Birthdaybaby - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!-----:happydance:
19th September - Mixedmama - :pink: -----Had Her Baby 1st October!-----:happydance:
19th September - Celestek89 - :pink:
26th September - I_AM_LIVID - :pink:&:blue: -----Had Her Babies!----- :happydance: :happydance:
27th September - charima - ?
29th September - Kglo :blue: -----Had Her Baby!-----:happydance:
30th September - Faerie - ?

OCTOBER
2nd October - Mrs.Stokes - :pink: -----Had Her Baby 7th October!-----:happydance:
8th October - LilDreamy - :pink -----Had Her Baby 7th October!-----:happydance:
8th October - Peanut56 - ?
9th October - ttc_lolly - :pink: -----Had Her Baby 27th SEP!----- :happydance:
13th October - xUniquex - :yellow: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
14th October - Ms_Katy5 - :pink:
19th October - 2wantedpls - :yellow:
25th October - Agiboma - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
26th October - Shareema - :pink:
26th October - DreaminOfBaby - -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:

30th October - DreamCypher - :blue:

NOVEMBER
1st November - ShanandBoc - :pink :-----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
7th November - Leighann89 - ?
10th November - Eskimobaby :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
10th November - SilasLove - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
14th November - Chella - ?
16th November - TySonMe :blue:
17th November - Jayde1991 - :pink:
18th November - Millana - ?
23rd November - vinteenage - ?
24th November - SuprisePreg - :blue:
29th November - Boobop11 - ?
28th November - RachelRae - :blue:
30th November - Majma1241 - :pink:

DECEMBER
3rd December - Anv7 - ?
5th December - Pansylove - ?
17th December - Nut_Shake - :pink: & :blue: -----Had Her Babies!----- :happydance:
21st December - Zana - ?
22nd December - Heyluu - ?
24th December - WishingOnABub - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
25th December - Waiting2bMommy - :blue: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
29th December - Summer Rain - ?

JANUARY
6th January - Jessabella - :pink:
9th January - Blessed - :pink: -----Had Her Baby!----- :happydance:
9th January - somegirl - ?
11th January - t111 - ?
14th January - FlatShoes - :yellow:
16th January - Millward329 - :blue:
16th January - ~TLC~ - ?
19th January - Emily_irene - ?
21st January - Lindbulm - :yellow:
27 January - Bekki_d18 - ?
31st January - preciousbaby2 - ?

FEBRUARY
12th February – Cerrie - ?
17th February - Hannaaisha - ?
18th February - Cerrie311 - ?
22nd February - Malarky - ?
23rd February - Love3Hope4 - ?
28th February - willbamom1day - ?

MARCH
1st March - africaqueen - ?
1st March - InvisibleRain - ?
11th March - Karmci -?
12th March - DramaFreeMama - ?
23rd March - Buena - ?
29th March - BellaBlue - ?
31st March - Awaiting3 - ?
? March - PrayerfulHope - ?
? March - Chimpette - ?

APRIL
6th April - Camishantel - :blue:
6th April - LostnConfused - ?
8th April - xCookieDough - :pink:
20th April - Needafriend - ?

MAY
11th May - CJA - :pink:

JUNE
JNA - :pink:

JULY

AUGUST
10th August - MissFish - ?

DECEMBER
- nickyc230891

???
Courtney89
PregoMego
PoppyMist
Tokyo_c
Hanelei

TTC
Wanabeamama

Totals:
:blue: - 19
:pink: - 26
:yellow: - 8
? - 46
Grand Total: 99 :D

Not the only one!

I am European and my OH is Maori.

im having a baby boy and i recently confirmed his dad is white so i will be having a biracial baby.

you know what they say mix babys are BEAUTIFUL! im biracial blk & wht and my DH is Mexican so my baby is just a big ol melting pot! bahahahah

Yay! Wow! 3 so far! Amazing! :D

My F2B is african American and I'm caucasin (German/French/English)

Lol - Eskimobaby, I wanted to say that! :D I think your baby will look stunning! :D

Can't wait until we can see all of our beautiful babies!

psh my babys gonna look plain ol Mexican! lol i just want my baby girl to have my curls and her daddy dimples! my bio-dad's mother (my grandma)was creoles(which is black, Indian (Black foot)and French). so im bright! i look like a Latina! not like im mixed at all really.

Yay! Wow! 3 so far! Amazing! :D

My F2B is african American and I'm caucasin (German/French/English)

Lol - Eskimobaby, I wanted to say that! :D I think your baby will look stunning! :D

Can't wait until we can see all of our beautiful babies!

my grandma on my mothers side is germen and my grandpa is French! (his last name was "Jandro" but it was really "jandru" when they came to america bc of the langue barrier they miss spelled our last name:dohh:)

Nope, there's a few of us on here! I'm caucasian and DH is African American. I was on another site before I came to B and B, I had a pic of me and DH as my avatar, I was announcing my BFP, and someone made a racist joke. Had the nerve to ask me is I knew I was pregnant by sticking a banana in my vagina and asking if it had a bite in the end when I pulled it out! (I don't mean to offend anyone by mentioning this, I just wanted to share how cruel some people can be to biracial couples expecting on other sites.) I was horrified. I feel very accepted here and love to know they're are others. I'm glad you started this thread so we can all get to know each other.

my first son is asian/white irish! and he is gorgeoussssssssssssss!!!!

Popping over from 3rd tri to say ME! ME! ME! :haha:

FOB is widely mixed but takes on more of a milk chocolate skin tone. But most of that is actually a tan. In the winter he's like...golden brown. If that makes sense. haha
I'm white as a ghost. Actually, I think Casper has a better tan than me. But, believe it or not, I'm a lot of Cherokee. My grandmom lived on a rez for close to 10 years. :haha:

I had someone slag me off about finding out my baby's a girl saying I ruined the surprise. I laughed at her and said, "Honey, I'm giving birth to Pangaea. What she looks like will be a bigger surprise than what gender she is." :winkwink:

Hiya, I'm white and my husband is mixed race (African/British)

Bi-racial babies are gorgeous :)

me to.

I'm white British and my husband is black Jamaican.

I met my hubby in Jamaica in 2006, we married in 2008 and he moved to the UK in 2009.

me to.

I met my hubby in Jamaica in 2006, we married in 2008 and he moved to the UK in 2009.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful (or dumb), but are there white jamaicans? :dohh:
I mean, I know white people live there and what not, but I always thought "true" Jamaicans were always islanders/black-ish? :shrug:

I've also never been anywhere outside the US, so all I really have to go on it pictures/movies. :blush:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Me too... I'm one of those ''beautiful mixed race babies'' :haha: I'm mixed white/black caribbean :) and now I'm also having a mixed baby as my OH is white :) Can't wait to see her, she'll be soooo gorgeous... 3/4 white & 1/4 black caribbean!! I'm just hoping she doesn't inherit my awful god damn hair (frizzy horrible afro!!), I always hated it and would hate for ehr to have it & hate it too :rofl: x

I'm having my second gorgeous mixed bubs!

I'm mixed white british and black carribean and my OH is mixed black carribean and nigerian...here's what our son looks like ...

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0228-1.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0680-1.jpg

can't wait to see what this bubs looks like!

xxx

me to.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful (or dumb), but are there white jamaicans? :dohh:
I mean, I know white people live there and what not, but I always thought "true" Jamaicans were always islanders/black-ish? :shrug:

I've also never been anywhere outside the US, so all I really have to go on it pictures/movies. :blush:

There sure are, it's not a silly question at all :flower: there are all sorts over there :haha: asians, indians etc! Their families moved there and they were born there, technically classing them as jamaican nationals! Just like my grandparents - they were born in Jamaica, moved to the UK and had most of their children here, which means majority of my uncles/aunts are UK blacks :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->