~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

me to.

I'm white British and my husband is black Jamaican.

I met my hubby in Jamaica in 2006, we married in 2008 and he moved to the UK in 2009.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful (or dumb), but are there white jamaicans? :dohh:
I mean, I know white people live there and what not, but I always thought "true" Jamaicans were always islanders/black-ish? :shrug:

I've also never been anywhere outside the US, so all I really have to go on it pictures/movies. :blush:

There sure are, it's not a silly question at all :flower: there are all sorts over there :haha: asians, indians etc! Their families moved there and they were born there, technically classing them as jamaican nationals! Just like my grandparents - they were born in Jamaica, moved to the UK and had most of their children here, which means majority of my uncles/aunts are UK blacks :) x

Oh, thanks! I need to get out more! :haha:

Unique- your son is gorgeous! He'll be a real heart-breaker one day :winkwink:

I'm half greek, half turkish and hubby is pakistani (he's light skinned though, more kind of gold coloured, and i'm kinda yellow toned, sort of like a Simpson :haha:) Really wondering about how the twins skin tones will be!!

me to.

I'm white British and my husband is black Jamaican.

I met my hubby in Jamaica in 2006, we married in 2008 and he moved to the UK in 2009.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful (or dumb), but are there white jamaicans? :dohh:
I mean, I know white people live there and what not, but I always thought "true" Jamaicans were always islanders/black-ish? :shrug:

I've also never been anywhere outside the US, so all I really have to go on it pictures/movies. :blush:

There sure are, it's not a silly question at all :flower: there are all sorts over there :haha: asians, indians etc! Their families moved there and they were born there, technically classing them as jamaican nationals! Just like my grandparents - they were born in Jamaica, moved to the UK and had most of their children here, which means majority of my uncles/aunts are UK blacks :) x

not silly at all their are all sorts of folks in the caribbean, chinese, indians, white etc., im from the caribbean and my fob white, from the middle east

Wow, I'm really surprised that there are so many of us. It's really exciting. So glad that the world is changing for the better, as in not having racial barriers, you know?

Someone mentioned that they go to other sites where people post really rude things, I know exactly what you mean. I knew that posting it here on BnB was safe. This is probably one of the best sites/forums I have ever been to. Thanks to all of the classy ladies that come on this site. :D

Speaking of Bi-racial babies... My F2B of my baby girl just got off of the phone with me. He had to go help at an elementary school today and he called me so excited saying that there were so many mixed children and all of them were so beautiful. He said especially the little girls (which we're having). I totally let my hormones get the best of me. I started tearing up as he was exclaiming it over the phone. The only reason I got teary eye'd is because my fiance never really got excited about me being pregnant. At first he was really shocked and scared, and slowly he has started to except it and be supportive by rubbing my belly or trying to feel baby kick. Then today he actually showed some true excitment about us having a baby. So today has been a really great day. I know he will be an amazing father. :D

Well enough about me. I think it would be interesting to know how everyone met their OH/F2B?

And how does your family and friends feel?

Mine's kind of simple.

About 3 years ago myself and my Fiance met at the new job I started... oops...
I know some people think it's silly, but I swear it was love at first sight. I loved everything about him. His looks of course, his personallity, everything. We could never keep ourselves from smiling when we would see each other, and we kept in contact more than anyone else I know. Lol. One day out of the blue he just said, "You love me don't you?" AH! My face went so red I couldn't hide it. Was it really that obvious! Lol. And I looked at him and told him, "You love me don't you?" And he turned red, Which I didn't know was possible lol. And from then on, we were committed. 3 years later we have different jobs, and we plan on getting married after baby is born.

And how my family and friends feel.

I couldn't have a more supportive mother. She's just as excited as I am! :D
The rest of the family isn't against us. They're kind of neutral? They don't say anything bad, but they don't really talk about it either. And of course my friends are 100% supportive. Lol.

I'm having my second gorgeous mixed bubs!

I'm mixed white british and black carribean and my OH is mixed black carribean and nigerian...here's what our son looks like ...

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0228-1.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0680-1.jpg

can't wait to see what this bubs looks like!

xxx

Oh My Gosh! Your baby is soooo freakin adorable! Congradulations on having such a beautiful baby, and one on the way! Absolutely gorgeous! :D :D :D

Thank you for the lovely comments on our son!

I can't wait to see what our babies will look like,perhaps we could post pics of them once they arrive and then some more a few months later (our son was white as a ghost when born but as you can see he has darkened over time!)

Personally i love being mixed race as it means i get the best of both worlds!!

YAY for mixed babies!!:happydance::happydance:

Lol. Very lucky indeed.

I was thinking that also. Would be great to show pictures of our babies when they are born and as they become older. We'll just carry this thread over to Third Tri once we all get over there.

Would be cool to also post pictures of ourselves, the father and the baby once baby is born so that we can compare and see where our babies get what from who. I think it would be fun. Especially to see what other people think as to what your baby got from us or our husbands/fiances/FOB's.

:D

No there's millions of mixed race couples/bumps out there!! Especially in the UK, can't say for sure anywhere else mind!! Like I say, my mum is White British and my dad is Black Carribbean so I am a bi-racial bump from 23 years ago :rofl: it's more & more common x

I met my OH at a huuuuge big party/NYE rave :D there were over 15000 people there and we met & kept in touch even though we lived over 200 miles apart, and we both knew it was meant to be :cloud9:

My family absolutely adore him & knows how good he is to me, and his family love me to peices! All his family are white, however his older sister is engaged to an anglo indian, so I'm not the first non-white person to come into the family!! Everyone is so excited over the birth of our daughter! x

There are all colours and creeds that are Jamaicans.

There National Code is ' Out of Many One People'.

In my visits to Jamaica I have met sooo many Jamaicans that were not black.

I think it must be one of the most mixed nations in the world and Jamaicans are very proud of this fact.

Me! Me! Another mixed race baby on the way

Im white Australian (scottish background) and my fiance is half african american (his dad is very much black, white aussie mum)
<--------------------
He was really dark when he was little

Cant wait to see what our bubs looks like!

Unique, your son actually looks very much like my fiance when he was a baby :) He is gorgeous!! xx

aww :) my partner is indian/mauritian and i'm white so we're going to have a beautiful biracial baby :)
my avatar pic on the left is me and my OH :) xx

Im half egyptian and white and OH is white...so not much of a mix, but the genes are still pretty strong! My dad is very very dark, im more of an olive colour but go very golden in the summer! I really hope our little girl has my tone with OH's bright green eyes! Cant wait to see her!!

hey my baby is half english and half mexican so im hoping for a lovely sun-tanned looking baby lol!!!
i think its great we will have to all post pics and we will have a whole rainbow of babies to look at !!!

Hmm... I think I might add on my first post everyone who is having a biracial baby, when they're having their baby, and what gender they are having like we do on each of our own months. This way we can keep track of each other and how far along we are in our pregnancy's so we can all anticipate when each of our sweeties are born. :D

So If you want please post what your due date is, and if you know yet, what gender baby is.

I hope you guys don't feel like you have to seperate yourself from 'the rest of us' :lol:

:hugs: xxx

Me! My hubby is Hispanic (Spanish/Mexican) and I am Caucasian. This will be our 2nd mixed Beautiful Baby together! :hugs:

Here is our son Jace.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/SnowinginAlabama024.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/JacesPictures006.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/January2008024.jpg

Here is us 3 a few years ago when my husband came for R&R from Iraq.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/l_d3a8e7d7070394634f34a39c70ea989d.jpg

Us when he was about 6 or 7 months old
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/October28th2005044.jpg

Mark and Jace the day before Mark deployed for a year. Jace was 10 days old here.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/babyJaceParents2042.jpg

Very cute son! :D

He has the perfect medium of both of your skin colors.

Congrats on having a beautiful son, and a soon to be number two baby. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->