~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Hmm... I think I might add on my first post everyone who is having a biracial baby, when they're having their baby, and what gender they are having like we do on each of our own months. This way we can keep track of each other and how far along we are in our pregnancy's so we can all anticipate when each of our sweeties are born. :D

So If you want please post what your due date is, and if you know yet, what gender baby is.

Mine is November 30th and I we hopefully find out the gender at the end of this month! :D

What STUNNING babies! Such a fantastic culturally diverse world we live in aye :flower:

I'm having my second gorgeous mixed bubs!

I'm mixed white british and black carribean and my OH is mixed black carribean and nigerian...here's what our son looks like ...

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0228-1.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/SANY0680-1.jpg

can't wait to see what this bubs looks like!

xxx

Oh My Gosh! Your baby is soooo freakin adorable! Congradulations on having such a beautiful baby, and one on the way! Absolutely gorgeous! :D :D :D

Definitely a cutie!!! :kiss:

Im europian (french/english) raised in england and FOB has spanish ethnicity but was also raised in england... hes very dark haired dark eyed and tanned/olived skin so im intrested to see what our little boy looks like x

I think making a thread of "BBB's" (Beautiful Biracial Babies) is a great idea. I would like to hear experiences from other mom's like me, about issues like how to style/treat my baby's hair. How to deal with certain questions people may ask, and rude comments, (you would think we still lived in the dark ages, I get dirty looks and remarks all the time when me and DH go out together) and I'll be damned if someone says something, or looks at me wrong after I have my baby and we go out in public! :saywhat::grr:
DH has gorgeous caramel skin and light honey brown eyes, and I am ghost white with blue-green eyes so I wonder how "Aurie Rose" is going to look. I think starting a thread would be a great idea, we could post our pics (ourselves and DH/FOB/SO's) and then babies. Also nice to have support and obtain advice from mommy''s to biracial babies of all different ages and stages.
Here is a pic of me and my DH, there is also a little pic of us smooching in my ticker....

Attachments

• Heard dat!#2.jpg
    Heard dat!#2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Theo #9.jpg
    Theo #9.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 34
I was just curious if there are any mommies out there having a mixed/bi-racial baby as well as me?

No real reason why I'm asking other than to see if I'm the only one or if there are any other mommies out there having a baby with a father that is a different race than yourself.

It will be exciting to see how each others pregnancy's go. Maybe there will be things we will be able to relate to. And it will be SUPER fun to see how our babies will develope and grow. Maybe even help each other with any questions or concerns that we may have.

Just for curiousity... I think I may be the only one though?

Please someone prove me wrong. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since there are so many of us, I decided it would be fun to sort of do like we do on each of our months, where we put when all of us are having our babies, and what sex our babies are going to be. That way we can all anticipate when each of our babies are do and get excited about who ever is next in line to have their baby so we'll be expecting pictures! Lol. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
8th October - LilDreamy - :pink:

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Oh, put Aurie Rose (baby girl) due September 7th for me (alaskanwhitecocoa). I think we should ask admin if we can start a BBB (Beautiful Biracial Babies) thread, too!

Since there are so many of us, I decided it would be fun to sort of do like we do on each of our months, where we put when all of us are having our babies, and what sex our babies are going to be. That way we can all anticipate when each of our babies are do and get excited about who ever is next in line to have their baby so we'll be expecting pictures! Lol. :D

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
8th October - LilDreamy - :pink:

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

My tummy dweller is due 5th Dec, but I don't know girl or boy yet!! (i think boy.. but.. don't know!)

I'm half black and half chinese and my OH is black-Trinidadian. So I guess baby will be 3/4 black and a 1/4 chinese.

My BBB is due 29th September and is a little cute boy.

I can't wait to see him.

I'm mixed race (russian and nigerian) and my OH is carribbean. He's mainly black but mixed with white and Indian in previous generations.

I'm eager to see what my LO will look like! :) xx

I'm due Sep 19th.

xx

i'm due oct 13th however due to complications in my pregnancy we are expecting to have baby premature :( i do hope we can hold onto he/she until september though!!

We are not finding out the sex so you will all just have to wait until they decide to make an appearance!:haha:

This is a great thread..nice one for doing this for all us mixed Bi-racial Bumpsx :)

im white british but have a lot of spanish/indian in the family generations all from my dads side which is probably why i get away with looking european lol my partner is british african hes mums from ghana and hes dads from guyana both born and bred in london :)xx

*Lurking from 3rd trimester - hope you don't mind? :)*

As you can see from my avatar, my DH is White British and my DD is of mixed race. I am Black British.

Me! My hubby is Hispanic (Spanish/Mexican) and I am Caucasian. This will be our 2nd mixed Beautiful Baby together! :hugs:

Here is our son Jace.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/SnowinginAlabama024.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/JacesPictures006.jpg

Here is us 3 a few years ago when my husband came for R&R from Iraq.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/l_d3a8e7d7070394634f34a39c70ea989d.jpg

omg, those eyes! he is gorgeous hun, keep your eye on him hes gonna be a right lil heartbreaker when he grows up :D

Me! My hubby is Hispanic (Spanish/Mexican) and I am Caucasian. This will be our 2nd mixed Beautiful Baby together! :hugs:

Here is our son Jace.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/SnowinginAlabama024.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/JacesPictures006.jpg

Here is us 3 a few years ago when my husband came for R&R from Iraq.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/l_d3a8e7d7070394634f34a39c70ea989d.jpg

omg, those eyes! he is gorgeous hun, keep your eye on him hes gonna be a right lil heartbreaker when he grows up :D

Awe! Thanks! :hugs: LOVE his dark beautiful browns too!! LOL He probably will be! LOL He has a GREAT personality! Very outgoing and gets along with EVERYONE! He is a GREAT kid and every living creature, including bugs, are his friends! LOL

Where we live there are a bunch of Dutch Military Students and he made friends with every single one of them at the pool. They LOVE when he comes to the pool. They all take turns playing with him and tossing him in a playing catch. I hope he does well in school too. LOL

Nope, there's a few of us on here! I'm caucasian and DH is African American. I was on another site before I came to B and B, I had a pic of me and DH as my avatar, I was announcing my BFP, and someone made a racist joke. Had the nerve to ask me is I knew I was pregnant by sticking a banana in my vagina and asking if it had a bite in the end when I pulled it out! (I don't mean to offend anyone by mentioning this, I just wanted to share how cruel some people can be to biracial couples expecting on other sites.) I was horrified. I feel very accepted here and love to know they're are others. I'm glad you started this thread so we can all get to know each other.

disgusting! ppl are cruel when i was with my ex (he was black)we ALWAYS got funny looks and ppl would say "why you with that White girl!" um EXCUSE me! im not white! lol but me and my current dh look a like im actually happy that my baby will look like me and dh! i had a hard time when i was little why i didnt look like my momma and i wish everyday i was white i didnt want my thick, black, curly hair i wanted my mothers beautiful thin, straight, red hair and her pale skin and pretty hazel eyes but now im happy being diff but not as a young child i just didnt know why i didnt look like my mother or Father. anyhoo here me and DH our baby due November 10th:cloud9:

Attachments

• Sam&i texas.jpg
    Sam&i texas.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
  • BABY @ 17 WEEKS_16.jpg
    BABY @ 17 WEEKS_16.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • sam&me va.jpg
    sam&me va.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Oh, Eskimobabys, you and your honey are so cute together. (And the rest of the couples I've seen, too) I want to see more pics of you lovely biracial couples out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->