~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

EEK! Welcome all new ladies!! If you guys are new and have noticed I haven't had a chance to add you to the list, I'm SORRY! Somewhere along the line of me giving birth and having her, I've lost track of keeping up with everyone.

If anyone would like to create a new List of everyone with theire due date/ Baby's Birthday feel free. Or maybe I'll have time one day to fix it. :lol: It's alot of peple.

ANYWHOS!! Welcome everyone! :)

Alexa is now crawling, FINALLY!! :D And she Yell's DADADA When she's mad. LOLOL. :)
Her hair is getting really thick... and I am clueless as to what her heair will be like. I will take pictures of her hair soon, and we can comepare or guess what each babies hair might be like. :)

Hope all babies and soon to be babies are doing great! :)

Just wanted to share some recent pics of my bubba (he's 1/2 White 1/2 Hispanic)

Attachments

• DSC03122.jpg
    DSC03122.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC03160.jpg
    DSC03160.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC03133.jpg
    DSC03133.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
EEK! Welcome all new ladies!! If you guys are new and have noticed I haven't had a chance to add you to the list, I'm SORRY! Somewhere along the line of me giving birth and having her, I've lost track of keeping up with everyone.

If anyone would like to create a new List of everyone with theire due date/ Baby's Birthday feel free. Or maybe I'll have time one day to fix it. :lol: It's alot of peple.

ANYWHOS!! Welcome everyone! :)

Alexa is now crawling, FINALLY!! :D And she Yell's DADADA When she's mad. LOLOL. :)
Her hair is getting really thick... and I am clueless as to what her heair will be like. I will take pictures of her hair soon, and we can comepare or guess what each babies hair might be like. :)

Hope all babies and soon to be babies are doing great! :)

I was excited about Arianna crawling too...until she started trying to get into EVERYTHING, haha. I'll do hair pictures to, though Ari still barely has any, but what she does have is forming loose ringlets :)

ooo i can add to this thread.
I'm black and the man is super pale white.
We're due in Feb, around the 26th.

Ok So these pics are of Alexa's hair.

First pic, is unbrushed.
Second Pic, Brushed.
Third Pic, Brushed with baby hair product.

Do you think her hair will straighten out when it get's longer, be big curls, or be kinky?? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
LilDreamy - hard to tell, but she is gorgeous! It looks like she will at least have waves, if not curls... She is going to have great body and volume in her hair, which is great IMO!

Cerrie you LO is sooooo cute !!!! :)
Lildreamy, don't worry about her hair :) I am sure it won't be kinky as such, but it might be quite curly which is adorable! :) xxxxxxx She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lildreamy - Her hair looks really soft! I bet she will have loose wavy hair.

Arianna's is coarse and in ringlets (the hair she does have, lol). Pics will come later because she's asleep.

I had my little girl :happydance:
Kaliyah was born June 2 weighing 9lbs 3 oz
here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG00496-20110619-0822.jpg
    IMG00496-20110619-0822.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG00637-20110704-2057.jpg
    IMG00637-20110704-2057.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG00598-20110628-2159.jpg
    IMG00598-20110628-2159.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok, here is Arianna's hair, sorry about the pic is sideways

ce57a52da515__1310415159000.jpg

EEK!!!

CONGRATS JNA!! GORGEOUS BABY!!! :happydance: :happydance:

&&Ariannas I think your babies hair might be almost the same as Alexa's. I'm sure if I had cut all of Alexa's hair off too, it prob would grow back like that.

Her hair has never been cut :dohh: it's just growing reaaaaaaaaaaally slow and it keeps breaking off in the back

Aww! Really? Now I feel like a bum! Sorry!!!

You'r baby is a doll! Atleast your baby is a VERY VERY cute & obviously a cute little girl! My mom told me when I was a baby, in order for people to know I wat a baby girl, she had to tape a bow to my head. LOL.

People keep telling me to cut Alexa's hair off so that it will grow even.
!! I can't imagine doing that, I would be afraid it wouldn't grow back at all. :shrug:

AriannasMama Arianna is going to have crazy curly hair. My little nieces hair looked like hers when she was younger. But baby oil or pink oil moisturizer on her hair to help with breakage. It will all grow even eventually :)

Lil Dreamy dont cut her hair lol by the time shes 16 months you want even notice it being uneven

AriannasMama Arianna is going to have crazy curly hair. My little nieces hair looked like hers when she was younger. But baby oil or pink oil moisturizer on her hair to help with breakage. It will all grow even eventually :)

Lil Dreamy dont cut her hair lol by the time shes 16 months you want even notice it being uneven

Thanks! I've been using Pink lotion but it doesn't help much so I found a baby hair moisturizer called Soft and Precious, I am gonna try that. I hope she gets really pretty ringlets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->