~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Lol... I feel like a bad parent...

Her Child Care has already said something about her hair... :blush:

They asked if I knew how to do her hair to where it wasn't looking kinky... I thought it looked cute!
Guess I need to start putting them up in pony tails. Lol... :/

AHH!!

>:l

they actually said that??? i'd be furious!! Who cares what a baby's hair looks like? :hugs: she is super cute, especially with those curls! :cloud9:

Arianna's hair goes super curly when I put anything in it, lol. Right now I'm using pinks lotion b/c her hair is really dry and it makes it nice, curly, and soft :)

hi ladies

how are you :) so far we can't see any curls in Noah's hair- maybe once it grows it will change - DH really wanted him to have curls :)
here are some pics of Noah :
IMG00085-20110611-1541.jpg

IMG00086-20110611-2055.jpg

IMG00046-20110605-1559.jpg

AWWWWW!!!!!!! HehE! He is too cute! Little Toe sucker. HA! =]
LOOOOOOvvvvvvE Himmm! =]

My baby will be Black, Filipino and White :)

I am due August 26 to a baby girl :pink:

Anyone else at a loss for your baby's hair? :haha: My girl is 2 years and has the curliest head of hair I've ever seen. I honestly don't know if she will grow up with an afro or if it will grow out long.

https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2969/photo03342.jpg

Hi all!
I'm 29 weeks with a multi-racial bump :haha: I'm white (very white, I hardly tan...) and my husband is Hawaiian/Portuguese/Japanese/white! So what our daughter will look like is anyone's guess :haha:
I know she has her daddy's big round head already, and she has my lips :cloud9: you could see her lovely lips on the 3D ultrasound we had at 18 weeks, so gorgeous!
I think, from the ultrasounds we've had, that she will look similar to one of my sisters - similar nose, similar jawline - but with my lips. As far as coloring? Who knows! And hair? Mine is curly-wavy, dH's is wavy. His sister's, though, is super-ringlet-curly! :haha: So really, who can say? We're so excited to see her though.

Hi all!

I just found this thread! I had my little boy in march, his dad is Colombian, hispanic looking, I´m pale white with brown eyes.. and my little boy is just beautiful! ( I know, I´m biased! haha)

Hi my husband is very white and i am mixed asian looking forward to what mix our bundle will be x

yay my link worked. looking forward to more babies arriving :)

can' wait for a beautifull mixed buba im maltese(malta)/scottish and oh is bajan (barbados) i dream of our beautifull babies and what they will look like :)

Welcome all the new ladies :) xxxx
How is everyone doing? Noah's hair is growing very fast, and seems to be straight like DH's hair. lol DH wanted him to have curls ;)
Noah is almost crawling too- yikes!!!! :) He has become very mobile!!!

Welcome all the new ladies :) xxxx
How is everyone doing? Noah's hair is growing very fast, and seems to be straight like DH's hair. lol DH wanted him to have curls ;)
Noah is almost crawling too- yikes!!!! :) He has become very mobile!!!

Thanks!
Aww, just remember - his hair might go curly later! Mine was straight till I was 12 and then went curly :thumbup:
Crawling! Wow :)

Hey all, I followed Jodie.82's link to this thread and would love to join you all. My little boy is due August 18, and I am wondering what he will look like, he will be 3/4 white and 1/4 pakistani.

My DH is adopted, he is half white Russian/Jewish and half Pakistani. We have met some of his relatives on his bio mother's side (the Jewish side) but have no idea what his bio dad looked like. My DH has tan skin, very thick dark brown hair, that is straight but kind of grows up and out instead of down, and big brown eyes. His features are similar to some of his bio-family that we met.

I am white with Eastern European/German heritage with pale skin, straight medium brown hair and dark blue/grey eyes.

I can't wait to meet our baby, but have a feeling that he won't look a thing like me, and I wonder if that will seem weird to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->