~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I wish I could look like that!!! Your 3rd and you look fantastic! Lol

i think its the young teen homouse and all the dancing i do lol
thank you i never thought i looked that good,i have posted my post pregnancy belly on here and i think it was after a week or two of having the second one and i just went back to normal hopefully i do this time

I use to look like that! Lol I am not fat but I will have to work on it to look like that! :thumbup:

I use to look like that! Lol I am not fat but I will have to work on it to look like that! :thumbup:

lol i wish i will stay looking like i am lol
well as long as your happy with the way you look thats all that matters :thumbup:

Heeyyyy :)

I've come over to say hello early because I'm still officialy in 1st Tri for another week or so!

But when i'm here, I'll be joining you all. My OH is Jamaican and I am Irish/English/Liberian mix - god knows what the LO will look like?!

I just need to tone then I'll be fine! Lol

Heeyyyy :)

I've come over to say hello early because I'm still officialy in 1st Tri for another week or so!

But when i'm here, I'll be joining you all. My OH is Jamaican and I am Irish/English/Liberian mix - god knows what the LO will look like?!

Wecome! Just stay in this group! 2nd Tri or not! :D

Oohhhh yeah, then I can ease myself into second tri slowly!! :)

I'm totally worried about losing weight after - I wasn't massive before but I'm a 12/14 and don't want to be HUGE!! :(

Yes! You can come over here even though you aren't in 2nd tri yet.

I'm still debating on whether or not I should start this thread in third trimester as well for when some of us start moving over there. :shrug:

I dunno what to do???

Unless I can jump back and forth from the 2nd tri one and the 3rd tri one. :shrug: anyone have any ideas on what we should do?

Oh yea, FlatShoes. I can add you if you give me your babies due date. :D

Hmmmm, it would be nice to have it as a seperate thread not linked to any particular trimester! Does that make sense?!

I can't wait to see everyones baby pictures! And hear awful birth stories!! ahha

I like that you lot are all further along too, you can give me lots of advice!

I wish I could put it on a thread that wasn't linked to a trimester... but I can't. :shrug:

I don't think... :shrug:

Ask an admin to move it into the buddy section?

Congrats! :D

I'll be there with you soon. :D

Not that many people look at the buddy threads... I didn't even know there was one. :shrug:

Think I'll just add on for each tri, just incase new mommies come on board and don't know about us, and then a place for each of us to go when we move up a tri. :lol:

We'll see how it works.

Me and my mum are going to go baby shopping tomoz to see what we can buy for the bump and the kids

thanks ladies :-D.

baby is celebrating by dancing all day, lol.

I hope everyone has a Safe and Fun 4th of July!

https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/TanWolf/Happy4thJuly.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->