~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thanks! :D

You're right, it was deffinately worth it! I nearly cried my eyes out. :lol:

She has his nose and mouth, but my chin and forehead... I think.. :shrug:

But a big deffinate on his nose. Lol. My nose is kind of tiny.

lol aww me and my dh have almost the same size nose but i think our baby has his nose!

How far along were you when you had your first 4D?

Can't wait for you to have your next one! That one should be even more exciting. Baby will look just about as so when born.

17wks the baby had no fat so we couldnt tell who she look like yet but i do know she has nice full lips and my dh's nose(i think) i know im so excited to see her all chubby @32wks! i have my anatomy scan in 3days hopefully they can Confirm the sex!

only 11 more weeks for you! :D

Oh yea, they confirmed the sex for me today. I thought the last ultra sound was bad. But the lady this time actually said, "It's a girl! 100%! :D " :lol:

Gorgeous pictures LilDreamy! Congrats!

Thank you Blessed! :D

You need to get one if you haven't already!

lol thats good thats she confirmed it for u! im so nervous just thinking about it makes me sick with worry..im so sacred the baby will be in a funny position or wont open his/her legs like last time!

If you pay for the ultrasound, don't they have to give you an answer? Or have you come in another day?

I'm sure your baby will be cooperative. I think the bigger they get the more active they get, and since they are so squished, their legs go everywhere. Luckily mine was sucking her toes so we got a good glimpse. Lol.

Now I'm worried baby is going to have his nose... LOL! :lol:

I love my guy... but his nose... I just realized is just out there. I've been looking at a picture of him and comparing to babies, and never realized his nose was so crazy looking... now I'm so worried for baby! LOL!

I'm totally going to just cut out his face and just post a picture of his nose... LOL.

SHHH!! Don't tell him I did this! :blush:

I know my nose isn't that much better... I just would rather her have one somewhere in the middle. :haha:

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 36
  • nose2.jpg
    nose2.jpg
    982 bytes · Views: 37
Thank you Blessed! :D

You need to get one if you haven't already!

haha.. I've been thinking about booking a private scan.. but my little coconut is too young and 4D pictures might scare me at this stage. lol! Either way, I'm thinking I will book a private scan while I'm out here in California visiting... my doctor won't scan me again for another 3 1/2 weeks! :( Boo on him! So I'm thinking about going behind his back.. haha!

I can't wait to see your little princess! I think she's going to be ADORABLE!

If you pay for the ultrasound, don't they have to give you an answer? Or have you come in another day?

I'm sure your baby will be cooperative. I think the bigger they get the more active they get, and since they are so squished, their legs go everywhere. Luckily mine was sucking her toes so we got a good glimpse. Lol.

I love my guy... but his nose... I just realized is just out there. I've been looking at a picture of him and comparing to babies, and never realized his nose was so crazy looking... now I'm so worried for baby! LOL!

I'm totally going to just cut out his face and just post a picture of his nose... LOL.

I know my nose isn't that much better... I just would rather her have one somewhere in the middle. :haha:

:rofl: Your husbands nose is not bad at all!! My husbands nose is GIGANTIC... even he is hoping baby doesn't have his nose.... lol! You have nothing to worry about! She'll be beautiful, even if she doesn't have your nose!

hahaha my dad has a big nose and my brother got it! me and my two sister didnt! yeah well the lady was pretty dang sure it was a girl she just cudnt get a got shot to show us.

:rofl:

I was just about to edit my post cause I thought I was being too mean! Lol. I know I am!
I just had to share. :lol:

But I think you're right. I don't have my mom or my dad's nose. So hopefully she will have her own unique nose as well. :D hehe. I'm being bad... I better stop! :D :blush:

hahaha my dad has a big nose and my brother got it! me and my two sister didnt! yeah well the lady was pretty dang sure it was a girl she just cudnt get a got shot to show us.

Lol, have you ever tried to imagine what you would look like if you had your other parents nose instead, we all would look totally different! I think we all got the nose that fits us better. So since your brother got your dads nose and you and two sisters didnt... maybe this is a good sign. Girls get their noses from their moms and boys get theirs from their dads? :D

Very true! I didn't get either parent's nose... nor any nose from grandparents.. my nose is a complete mystery!

Anyone know of any good sites to order baby clothes from?

Since I'm stationed overseas in Germany, I'm such a chicken to go out and look on the economy, because I can't speak German, and the clothes they have on post, are ok... but everyone with babies over here are running around in the same clothes. :lol:

I was looking at Old Navy and Gap, but anyone have any other cute baby clothes sites?

:rofl: looks like daddy nose to me I'm hoping buns gets fob nose as his Nose is smaller than mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->