XKatX - black pudding !!

momandpeanut

Reaction score
I asked my midwife and she said its ok in small amounts but make sure its cooked so its piping hot !!

Bugger cause i only like it straight from the fridge !

Lol oooooooooops.

I don't like black pudding ugh!

straight from the fridge??? RAw????

oh my!

I eat it cooked and hot. I'm sure you could cook it then cool it and it eat - as long as it's been cooked properly to kill the bugs

Mmm...Im from Canada and this may sound dumb but what is black pudding?

Mmm...Im from Canada and this may sound dumb but what is black pudding?

Black pudding is the spawn of satan!!! :rofl: Can't even look at the stuff without heaving! (And that's not a pregnancy thing... I've always been like it!)

In all seriousness though... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

:shock::nope: Okay, that looks disgusting!!! Made me want to vomit just looking at the pictures. Yuck...:sick: Thanks for that info though now Im wishing I wasnt so curious lol

I'm from the famous town of Bury Black Puddings and they're yuk

I asked my midwife and she said its ok in small amounts but make sure its cooked so its piping hot !!

Bugger cause i only like it straight from the fridge !

Thankyou so much!! I just lurrve black pudding so much! Gonna have a fry up for brekkie tomorrow now!! Or a grill up anyway!

straight from the fridge??? RAw????

oh my!

I eat it cooked and hot. I'm sure you could cook it then cool it and it eat - as long as it's been cooked properly to kill the bugs

I used to eat sausages raw! I'd cut the end off them as I was preparing them for the oven and sneak a few in!
I'd say try it, they're great, but none of us can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->