Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

Had my ultrasound today. Baby is doing great! Saw and heard the heart beat which was 179 and even saw the baby move. The nurse said "Do you see the baby is moving!!" It still doesn't look quite like a baby yet, but I could see it's little arms. :cloud9: My husband who is in Afghanistan stayed up late and waited to hear from me. He was so happy too.

I am attempting to attach a picture of the ultrasound. Hope everyone is having (or had) a great day!

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Awesome pic Patti!! So exciting!

Hey ladies it seems everyone is very busy I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing some of u are probably in your second trimester yay!!!! and some of us are close :) hope ms is leaving you all alone these days, mine is mild but def. still here hoping over the next couple of weeks it leaves and never comes back!!! Had my 12 week us yesterday baby is doing amazing and is very active was using my uterus as a trampoline! Is anyone getting a bump yet? im still in the i look fat not preggo stage ahhhh I cant wait for a nice bump :)

I still look fat :p I did have a bit of padding before, everything seems to have moved up tho. You can def tell a difference from my 5w pics and now but if you didnt know i was preg you wouldnt guess. I have a few maternity dresses tho and as they have the extra material for the big bump they sit funny atm, so I look nice and round in those!

I'm just fat lol! And uber bloated at night! Can't wait till I start looking proper preggers! Glad your u/s went well Mommax! Are you going to find out the sex? Any nub guesses?

i just went to tesco and got a bump envy look from another pregnant woman, must look preggers then i guess hehe v exited :)

Im so happy to hear everyone is doing good and its nice to hear from ladies that are in the same phase as I am :) yeah im the same not preggo enough for maternity clothes but def. to fat for my old clothes and damn my bbs are huge that alone keeps my clothes from fitting :) Cranberry congrats on the bump im totally jealous :) cleo i totally am going to find out the sex so I can start shopping and get the nursury all ready I cant wait what about you? we dont get that scan until 20wks what about all u ladies do yiou plan to find out the sex? and when do you get your scan? I dont really have any pics with nubs so n o nub guesses but im thinkng girl due to it having the same beat as my dd 145 and the boys were both in the 120's

Im having scans at 20 28 32 and 36 ( growth scans later as they predict a man sized baby based on no evidence, sigh, i dont mind tho, more scans woo) so I reckon thats enough to sex the baby. A friend had her 20w and they could tell, Id be devastated! We waited long enough for this so I refuse to wait any longer. I reckon that the fact that a person is springing from my foof is enough of a surprise for me!

Ive done quite a lot of shopping so far and gone with yellow and bright colours, even pink I reckon is fine on a boy as long as its a funky hot pink not a powder pink colour. Nursery is sunshine yellow and looks lovely tbh.

Seems so long to wait now til 20w doesnt it. Dunno about you guys but I had scans at 5w 8w and 12w, and now two fricking months to wait! Hopefully will start feeling flutters soon which should b as reassuring as the scan.

CRanberry your too funny lol I love it!!! so you already got your shop on and have the nursury done you go girl!!! how long were you trying before you got preggo? so i also had a 6wk an 12 wk scan and yeah 2 months seems like forever I agree cant wait to feel my lo moving :) soon we should feel it!!!!!! ps: real men where pink :)

Hehe

Was 16 months which doesn't seem so long now but it was torture when we were in it

We've not done that much rly. Just painted and cleared the room. I've been collecting things from freecycle so needed somewhere to put em. Have a bottle feeding kit and a carseat/base so far. Dead pleased with the seat tbh. Saved us £200. Also joined all the baby clubs so have loads of free stuff. Probably only enough nappies to last a few days but it looks like loads ATM hehe

Def worth joining all the baby clubs as you get loads of vouchers and free stuff. Means you can try things out at least :)

X

That is a long time trying we tried for 7 months and compared to my other kids who I conceived the first month it seemed like forever and like it was never going to happen! yay to the free stuff, what baby clubs did you join im all about free stuff :)

Just the supermarket ones and chemists. They'd be different for you ofc but if you google baby clubs it should come up with stuff

I had my 12 week/NT scan yesterday. Wasn't at all concerned with the NT scan - just opted for getting it done as I don't think I would have got a scan for at least 2-3 more weeks otherwise as booked at my first antenatal appointment. Was well worth the cost of getting it done (here they aren't covered by medicare unless you have a family history of Downs or age is a factor) as it was like half an hour long because the baby wasn't cooperating and showing off the nuchal fold. Bouncing and hiccuping and generally being squee worthy :cloud9: Got lots of pictures and DH was able to come along to this one. I'll likely just have one more scan at 20 weeks (by choice - I know there are no studies but I'm still concerned about the effects of ultrasound on development and hearing of the baby so don't want to risk additional scans if not necessary).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->