Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

That's awesome news Mommax!! Can't wait for mine next Friday!

Hi

Ive my MW appt tmw, they called today and said they needed to get me in like now, not like I didnt tell them fricking weeks ago. Idiots. Its because I have my hospital appt and scan Monday so I need booking in before then.

Not a good start NHS

RANT RANT RANT - My scan is tomorrow and I have really been displeased with my RE. Upon first meeting I liked him (except for his huge lecture on losing weight lol) We did one cycle together then the very last week he left for a month. His fill in doctor was shocked he never told me he'd be gone. Anyway, I conceived the cycle with his fill in (whom I liked better anyway) She also puts in a referral for DH to give an analysis. Then he calls me going on and on about how my DH doesn't need one done, why do I want one done? I dunno, you tell me doc! He went on about other things too. Basically I get the feeling if you aren't doing IVF or gender selection he can't be bothered... Then there is his nurse who has the personality of a wet noodle. When she told me my beta was low and it was probably a chemical she was just so robotic and uncaring. When the numbers did go up she seemed fakely happy!

So today the office calls me and says he won't be in the office by my house tomorrow, but can I drive an extra 30 miles (I live in a huge metro area with horrid traffic) to his other office or I can just get my scan with another doctor in the closer office. WTH? I said "At this point I don't care who I see" I can't wait to be done with them. So tomorrow I see yet another RE for my first scan. I read online he's not a very personable or friendly doctor. Oh well... Rant over. I will update you tomorrow. I am trying not to get too nervous lol.

ps as far as symptoms are going I am a little more queasy the last few days.. I can't sleep very well at night. Too hot, too many dreams, too much to think/worry about. Also every afternoon I have some uterine cramping. I remember having that with DD as well. I think I need to drink more water.

Urgh that's annoying. I say go, get your scan with whoever and leave. Do you have to go back there?

I have been authorized 3 u/s visits with them via my insurance. I will probably just stick it out for a few more visits because I will take all the chances I can get to see the baby (an OB probably won't give me that many.) Then I am out out out and I will have fun writing a lovely online review ;)

Had my scan today and saw my little sea monkey in the perfect spot and it already had a heartbeat of 112 :) im sooooo happy and thankfull!!!

Yay! i never got an early scan with my other two. I might be able to this time though because the pregnancy center where i am just got an ultra sound and the nurse there needs some guinea pigs to get used to the machine. I told them sign me up!:happydance:

To the ladies whom are having issues wiht there drs office I hear ya on that!!!! I dont think you will find any place who fully has it together it seems they all are scattered and unorganized! I love my dr. and even the nurses when im there but when I need something when I call they are rude and dont do anything in a timely manner! My sister had a nurse who told her bad news over the phone and was so mean and non careing about it and when I first had my betas done the nurse said oh man I think its ectopic! now that I have looked into everything alot I realized she was an as you cant really tell anything with one beta and soooo many peoples numbers vary!! Anyways I hope everyone is starting to enjoy there pregnancy and not be so nervous anymore :) im very confident now but im also hitting my im gonna puke all over phase so not very enjoyable lol but I will take whatever this baby has to offer :)

I haven't even been to the doctors (except at 4 weeks which was too early) he was away last week & I have been so ill this week I havent been able to make it yet :( hope I'm not leaving it too late.

Hi

Well just had my booking in appt, found out that Im not getting a scan at 12w like everyone else... so just have to hope that everythings ok and tell everyone. not happy about that tbh. being treated like a 2nd class citizen already. they make me have an early scan for some bullshit reason then dont give me a normal one...

Also found out that theyre having to see all the ppl they missed from last few mondays on my appt day, so theres 3 times as many ppl so its gonna be ages. Monday is the most stupid day to have a regular clinic which is time dependant. sigh.

That's awesome news Mommax!! Can't wait for mine next Friday!

cleo its sooo amazing and such a relief I cant wait to see your scan :)

I know! Seeing that heartbeat is just such a load off. I'm so glad my doc wasn't opposed to doing an early one...he wanted to check my dates, but I would have begged for one anyhow just to rule out early mc. I know a mc is still possible afterwards, but I guess your chances go way down after seeing the heartbeat.

Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, I thought the internet was broken only to have the cable guy come out and tighten the cord on the back of the modem...uhhh...whoops!:blush:

Mommax that is so awesome that you got to see your little baby! I can't wait til I have my u/s next week.

I'm so sorry to hear that there have been some crappy drs. Pregnancy is such an everyday thing for them, I guess they forget how special it is to each person. Perhaps some more lessons on sensitivity.:shrug:

Things are still crazy at my house. My little guy did have a concussion, but snapped out of it quick and is back to his wild self. My daughter decided to cut a chunk of her hair out, so now she has a short haircut. It looks really cute. My husband was in shock and I couldn't stop laughing. I've really been struggling with my ms and spent a good portion of this morning dry heaving over the toilet. I'm having such an aversion to milk that I can't even pour a cup for my kids without gagging.

Again so happy to hear everyone doing well and can't wait to see some more scan pics.

To the ladies whom are having issues wiht there drs office I hear ya on that!!!! I dont think you will find any place who fully has it together it seems they all are scattered and unorganized! I love my dr. and even the nurses when im there but when I need something when I call they are rude and dont do anything in a timely manner! My sister had a nurse who told her bad news over the phone and was so mean and non careing about it and when I first had my betas done the nurse said oh man I think its ectopic! now that I have looked into everything alot I realized she was an as you cant really tell anything with one beta and soooo many peoples numbers vary!! Anyways I hope everyone is starting to enjoy there pregnancy and not be so nervous anymore :) im very confident now but im also hitting my im gonna puke all over phase so not very enjoyable lol but I will take whatever this baby has to offer :)
It's really ashame what the health care profession is becoming these days...

Well I had my scan and saw a tiny smudge with a tiny blinking heart!! :cloud9:
They changed my due date which set me back 4 days. They say I am 6 weeks 2 days and not 6 weeks 6 days. So that could definitely be an explanation of the beta that was so low and the implantation spotting I had at 13dpo. I'm just surprised though because I did follistim injections and shot to trigger ovulation then timed intercourse. Guess it's possible one of my 3 follicles didn't rupture when I thought? Guess nothing is 100%

Anyway, I was relieved to see the baby for sure! Only sad part is my hubby wasn't there to see as well due to the deployment. That's ok though, I'd rather have him there for the birth then the pregnancy :)

:wave:

Im due around 30th december
needs to be confirmed yet might
be early or later so ill say between
xmas and new year :)

Shame your DH cant go through this with you, can you send him the pics? Im sure he'd be so proud to get them through.

Ive calmed down a bit about my situation, seems it was the community midwife talking out of her ass an Im getting an 8 and 12w scan so all fine. Not seeing her again so quite glad about that. Stupid women, we;re stressed enough growing a person, no need for blatantly wrong information. Hospital are at least in the right tho so looking forward to scan and will go with a positive view on things.

Glad you're still getting your 12w scan Cranberry.

For those who are UK based and have no morals like me :haha: if you join asda baby club you get a voucher for a newborn starter kit. The voucher is worth £5 but the kit atm is £3 so you can get £2 off other shopping. Create a bunch of fake email addresses and get one every time you go. Theres a pack of 27 nappies, newborn baby wipes and a little huggies hat, and £5 of vouchers for money off other nappies. We've got 4 packs so far :rofl:

Hello :hi: I'm due Dec 27th. I have a baby girl who's 9 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->