Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

Ha that's a good idea, unfortunately there isn't an asda in my town

WElcome to the new ladies :) Not much new here still very nausous! so any free time that im not feeling super sick im trying to keep my house in order. hope you all had a great mothers day :)

Hi everyone! My house has settled down nicely now so I can get some rest and catch up on housework. My ms was really bad a few days ago, now it's just am/pm nausea and nauseous when I don't eat. I have my first dr appt on Wed afternoon and am getting a little nervous. I wish I was excited, but nerves are the main emotion right now. The next two days are going to drag by... Hope everyone is doing great!

mimomma thats so exciting! dont be nervous everything is going to be amazing and you will be so happy to see your lo :)
What is everyone doing to ease your nausa? im dying here lol

Hi. Had 2nd scan and all good. Lickle heartbeat there :) feels v odd to have heartbeat inside me. I'm fully expecting to freak at next scan. We get a 12,20 and 22w scan so will be seeing bubs a lot. Next appt 6th June. Seems so close!

Hi everyone! My house has settled down nicely now so I can get some rest and catch up on housework. My ms was really bad a few days ago, now it's just am/pm nausea and nauseous when I don't eat. I have my first dr appt on Wed afternoon and am getting a little nervous. I wish I was excited, but nerves are the main emotion right now. The next two days are going to drag by... Hope everyone is doing great!

That's exactly how I feel before every scan!

I haven't had any vomiting yet. I am nauseous in the morning before I eat, then after I eat too much. Yesterday and today that hasn't been that bad either. Of course that makes me nervous and I keep wondering "Are my symptoms disappearing??" And I know every pregnancy is different but I was looking over the pregnancy journal I kept last time, and by this time in my pregnancy I was throwing up.

Cranberry - So glad you got your scan and everything was A-OK! :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! Had my scan yesterday afternoon. My lo is doing great! Got to see hb, arms & legs. I even got bumped ahead 2 days, which is great! They did find a cyst on my right ovary that we are 'keeping an eye on'. I guess it was big enough that they wanted to get rid of it, but I said I'd rather wait another month and see what happens since I'm not in any pain. So when I go back in 4 weeks, I get another ultrasound...Bonus!! My appt is on my daughter's 4th b-day, so we decided we'd bring her with us and let her see the baby. We still haven't told her, but thought it would be a great b-day surprise. She is baby obsessed and tells me all the time that we need a new baby! I'm sure she'll be so excited. Other than that just horribly sick and tired. I hope you are all feeling better!

mimomma I know you feel so good now :) I loved seeing my lo it makes it so real! I hear about alot of woman having cysts so I wouldnt worry do what you feel is right :)
I have had such horrible ms all day long it was making me feel like I was dying so this am I went to the dr. and he perscribed me zofran and i feel alot better thank god! Im not 100% but I will take anything I can get at this point :) How is everyone else doing today?

Hi

Someone said to me yday 'youve got a big belly when did you have the baby (laughs)' I said not yet and he wasnt able to get his head ouf of his ass far enough to respond.

Im so bloated atm so I do look big but honestly, how rude.

Had a couple of days of MS, still not bad at all tho, it went from a 1 out of 10 to a 3 and now its back to 1 again. Feel quite lucky tbh, but I do have other things to worry about so it all evens out.

Just checking in. I have been queasy and nauseated all week long. I don't vomit like I did with my first born, but my stomach just feels blah. If I don't eat soon after I wake up in the morning I feel very bad then I have to choke down the food in order to feel better. But actually this morning is the best I have felt (I haven't had breakfast yet and no upset stomach). I take Metformin still and that really makes me nauseas now... it's not very easy on the stomach anyway...

I went to my regular doctor to get a referral for an OBGYN because I am still seeing the RE and she did an HCG Beta and the number came back at 35,200 something. Of course I felt the need to see if it was doubling correctly from a Beta I had done at the RE (12 days prior) and it came back with a doubling time of 4.37 days which kind of made me nervous. Based on what I read online once it gets past 6,000 it slows to a doubling time of every 3 1/2 to 4 days or more. Worry worry worry... I am very good at that lol.

My next scan is next Wednesday :)

Had my scan yesterday and saw the heartbeat! Yay! Quite reassuring, but yet it's still so early...now I'm counting down the days to my first appt with the maternity doc so they can use the doppler and then hopefully we can hear the hb!!

cleo yay it is sooo exciting isnt it!!! when is your first maternity dr. appointment?

Has anyone got a Doppler? I'm not convinced theyre a good idea rly as I think I'll get stressed if I can't find it.

cleo yay it is sooo exciting isnt it!!! when is your first maternity dr. appointment?

June 6... I know it's only mid-May right now, but I think the time is going to fly by!! Have you had yours yet Mommax?

Has anyone got a Doppler? I'm not convinced theyre a good idea rly as I think I'll get stressed if I can't find it.

This is what happened to my friend! She would get really anxious and upset and call her husband in tears bc she couldn't find it at times. I think they may be more trouble than they're worth!! I do understand wanting the reassurance tho...I was tempted during my last pregnancy as I mc my first, but when I noticed that the doc sometimes had trouble finding it, I figured there would be no hope for me!! Lol!

I had one during my pregnancy with my daughter. I rented it. I don't believe I got it until I was farther along (14 weeks). I was (still am) overweight and so it was a little tricky to find the heartbeat, but I would stretch my stomach out by laying with my butt on the side of the bed, legs hanging over and I could always find it that way. Honestly, it brought me tons of relief!! But I could see how it could cause panic if you can't find the heartbeat. I had to limit myself as to how often I would check on her though. I will be renting one again and keeping in mind I am 30 pounds heavier than I was last time, so not to freak if I can't find it! I am a worrier, in case you haven't picked up on that from my other worrying posts ;)

I think Im gonna get one anyway, but will get DH to hide it from me so I cant obsess about things :) Im overweight too - had to pull my tummy up at the US the other week, was embarassing >< Losing weight quite nicely tho, lost 7 lbs since I got my BFP without trying rly, just eating healthily and not drinking is helping I suppose

June 6... I know it's only mid-May right now, but I think the time is going to fly by!! Have you had yours yet Mommax?

Yeah I went today and had my first appointment with the dr. she gave me all my labs, felt my uterus and did an internal swab which I guess she had to do since I just had a pap in dec. I go back june 13 for my 12 week scan!!!! :happydance: Im sooooo excited im going to take my 3 kids in with me so they can be a part of the who thing :) not to mention dh has is own business and really cant take to much time off so having the kids there i will be able to share the joy with someone :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->