xmas do on Friday :-(

jkbmah

Preggers with #2
Reaction score
It starts at lunchtime so I'm going. I wouldn't have bothered if it was evening but now I'm regretting it as I'm having to explain to people that I driving and lying about why I am doing it (scan on Monday). So far I have been getting away with little white lies here and there. I hate blatantly lying to people.

I feel a bit miserable about the xmas do now as I'm worried people will get drunk and ask me but I really don't want to say anything until I've had the scan! I feel like not going :-(

I know how u feel! I am only 5 weeks and I have my Xmas do this weekend! Everyone is just waiting for my to announce I'm pregnant cos they know I want a baby so they are going to suspect it straight away!! I hate lying!

Oh hun, what a place to be in... Ive not told anyone, and its so hard my mum was 1st to know with my daughter and ive kept it quiet since the 30th Nov...

is there anyway you can say a little lie that wouldnt cause you to explain in great details?
Anti biotics maybe? x

Antibiotics is a good one. I went to dh's Christmas do last weekend and was designated driver. can't you give others a lift and then it might seem less suspect?

hi all, thanks for the support, Im normally always up for a drink so im sure they will all know. So far Ive said that Ive got emilia all day on Saturaday in my own (which is true) and that id probably have to put her to bed on Fri night (also true) so I dont want to be drunk (white lie). Im also out on Thurs night (also true). Not sure if they will buy it though. We will see once the wine starts flowing..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->