Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

I start my course end of January, so middle of Jan would be good. Enjoy my freedom before the work comes in.

ha yeh deffo, what course u gna be doing like?

x

Exploring Science. Lol that name doesn't sound too exciting. It's my first Open University course for Psychology degree. I'll regret saying this when the work comes pouring in, but I can't wait to have something to do!

oh i started an OU psychology degree but didnt think it was that good tbh, i ended up just going to uni hahaha

x

i was gna do psychology aswell but i had to do understanding social change parts1 and 2 before i had enough credits to do the degree so i finished those then just went to normal uni :haha: i dont even know what quals ive got off doing those, i never got a certificate or anything :dohh:

total waste of time and money

x

Aw, that's disappointing. I *should* get a Certificate in Natural Sciences just from doing this part, so if I hate it, at least I've not missed out on too much if I just finish that.

Aw, that's disappointing. I *should* get a Certificate in Natural Sciences just from doing this part, so if I hate it, at least I've not missed out on too much if I just finish that.

I think i'd find any science course interesting, but i'm a science geek (my qualifications are in human biology and infectious diseases)

I think i'd find any science course interesting, but i'm a science geek (my qualifications are in human biology and infectious diseases)

That actually sounds really interesting. I loved learning about bacteria and infection in A-Level Biology! Exploring Science is a bit of everything I think.. just trying to remember some of the maths I need. Best get the GCSE books out I think.

Exploring Science. Lol that name doesn't sound too exciting. It's my first Open University course for Psychology degree. I'll regret saying this when the work comes pouring in, but I can't wait to have something to do!
I did this course in 2008, the first time it was run! Got my cerstificate too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->