Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
dippy dee was organising a trafford centre meet for the 1st december but can no longer come and asked me to take over
a few people have said they would prefer the arndale as its much easier to get to by train so i thought it best to do a new thread

meet time and location 11:30 am starbucks opposite next in the arndale

also there will be a present swap for anyone who wants to (the pressies are for mums not los)

please reply to this thread and ill add you to the list(definite present swappers in red)

louise1302
princessellie
rach276
waiting4bump
krissie1234uk
xxjacquixx
katy(possibly)
serina27
maffie
lauren-kate
bjl1981
flutterbylge
maybethistime
sovereign
anababe

:thumbup: I WON'T be ill for this one! :blush: It's so much easier to get to the Arndale..Train station is like a 5 minute walk away! x

Yuups! :flower: The only bad thing is you have to walk past Primark to get to the Arndale from the train station! :dohh: It's hard to walk past that place! :haha: x

if i wasnt due like 3 days before i'd well be there!

can you also let me know if you are up for a present swap and ill pair people up

i'm assuming i will still be in the land of preggo, but i'd hate to think how bad it would be fighting my way thru town!

i know alice im only teasing :hugs: i went into town on my birthday when archie was 8 days overdue it was a nightmare and i had my mum and ross with me and no other kids, i lasted 2 hours i went to 2 shops in the arndale and then to the chinese on portland st, i suffered terribly that night but the little bugger still didnt come out
we will have to have another in the new year to meet your new princess xx

Would any one be kind enough to meet me at the train station :D

Hey :)
I doubt I'll be coming to this meet, as I'm still pretty new here and want to get to know everyone a bit better before I get more involved, but just wondering for future ones if they are just for pregant/mummies or also WTT? Also, would it be weird if I came to one without being ready to TTC for several years?

anyone can come to the meet whether your ttc wtt pregnant a mum or whatever if you are a bnb mwember youre very welcome

come along to the xmas meet if you like theyre very informal and good fun also a great way to get to know people

rach ill meet you at the station just let me know which one you are coming in at and what time and we can swap numbers nearer the time too :)

I'll possibly come to this one then, will see what happens nearer the time x

edited to add: just noticed that it's a Tuesday, so afraid I won't be able to make this one - in college.. xx

Wish I could come but I'll be back in work by then. :-(

i need meeting tooo, i have no idea where i'm going at home never mind a whole nother town lol

x

ill meet both of you dont worry, so long as you come in at the same train station lol

anyone can come to the meet whether your ttc wtt pregnant a mum or whatever if you are a bnb mwember youre very welcome

come along to the xmas meet if you like theyre very informal and good fun also a great way to get to know people

rach ill meet you at the station just let me know which one you are coming in at and what time and we can swap numbers nearer the time too :)

Ok thanks huni x

I'll meet you all at the station too if thats ok?? I'll probably be getting a local stopping train into town! xxx Swap numbers nearer the time?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->