Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

omg have just realised i dont have anyones number :dohh:

im well gonna end up stranded in the middle of manchester!!!

i'll get to piccadilly at 10.40, but really need to go to the yorkshire bank if thats ok, it seems to be on the way from piccadilly to arndale so hopefully we wouldve been passing it anyway, i presume we are walking?

please please louise, if you see this text me if you have my number lol

x

Ellie not sure if you'll see this I know serina is due in at victoria, at similar time. Will have to walk up to you or I could meet you and louise go for serina. i'll pm you my number in case you get on here this morning. Might mean a 5-10 minute wait for u at picadilly.

well i have had the worst night ever why do kids do that to us ? ...Louise as my number she can pass it to sam if u need it ...i need to go to the coop bank either on way to arnadale or way back ..my head hurts a 3 hrs train journey is gunna kill me if lily plays up lol ...looking forward to meetin u all even if i am slighty frazzled x

Hope the journey goes well Serina, im travelling in with Louise.

Does anyone have ellie's number?

im knackered aswell, didnt sleep at all last night!!! leyla was in with us and kept diggin me in the ribs!!! bloody babies lol!! so i will be shattered all day so ignore me hahaha

serina, i will pm u my number in case u do get off at piccadilly, think u and louise were just meant to be walking up to piccadilly but prob easier to just stay on the train haha, rather than walk it

x

:( have to pull out ladies.
I'm really gutted, but have the worse cold and I can't speak and can barely hear, so probably wouldn't be the best company (plus I don't want to pass on the lurgee).
Hope everyone gets there safely and has a fun time. I'll hopefully make the next one :)

argh god whats wrong with me today cant get out of bed! Riley is still in bed, im just packing the stuff now. I dont know what its like where you are all coming from but here in middleton it is all iced up so i think we are safer taking the bus..

See you soon ladies, take care on your way xxxx

thank you for a fantastic day ladies ill post the pictures in the photo gallery :)

had a wicked time :happydance: even despite being totally shattered

just got home and now am off to bed leaving paul to look after leyla and get her to bed, strict orders that she is to be fed and changed and in bed by 9 at the very latest...lets see if he can manage :haha:

thanks all of you, was lovely to meet you all, will put my pics on tomorrow :D

x

My Paul has cooked tea - without me telling him to! I'm impressed. I should go out more often lol!

haha yeh deffo, to liverpool haha

what did he make you? ask him if he can send some to my house, ive got nowt :haha:

x

Spag bol.. about all he can do, but he wouldn't admit that..

Yes, I think we'll all come to Liverpool soon!

If anyone wants my Facebook, pm me and I'll send it :D

deffo should, we can take the kids to soft play, there's one in town, right by lime st, then shopping :D

x

Had a great day girls, Noah woke up when I got home fed and promptly went back to sleep.... hope he sleeps tonight too !!!

Will have to try his new toy tomorrow.....

ooh hope he likes it!!

ooh i couldve killed paul on the way home, he spilled my coffee all over leylas new sleepsuit thing :grr:

x

yeah i think a liverpool meet in the middle of jan is a great plan !!! soft play and january sales :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->