Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

Google maps is showing balloon st with coop bank on is 3mins walk can anybody confirm this ? ive some cheques to put in bank

Google maps is showing balloon st with coop bank on is 3mins walk can anybody confirm this ? ive some cheques to put in bank

Yeah, I think the Co-op bank is just across the road from Victoria station.

Great ...I live miles away from my bank and normally put them in through post office but they take nearly a wk to get there and then they need to clear x

If you drag the little man onto the google map for balloon street, you can see the station and the bank are literally directly opposite each other. As you come out of the station, you just go across the crossing. It's a big co-op with loads of signs and stuff so you should be able to see it.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ba...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

i bought my present for the swap today, ive had an idea on how to do it ill tell you all tomorrow, numbers dont matter so if youre bringing a pressie just bring it lol

the coop buidling is right near victoria :)

i bought my present for the swap today, ive had an idea on how to do it ill tell you all tomorrow, numbers dont matter so if youre bringing a pressie just bring it lol

the coop buidling is right near victoria :)

Can u re pm me your number plz:blush: sure i had put it in my phone but cant find it :dohh: and deleted out my box ..i need to wrap my pressie up ...

bring small toy maffie thats off the gym i sold her
bring pink boots for maybethistime
bring pressie

on top of all the crap that comes with a baby :haha: ...my hubby thinks i am crazy travelin so far to meet strangers:haha:

my hubby thinks im running off to join a cult :haha:

serina will pm you now :)

Getting stressed baby in bed early ready for early start but cant find sellotape or sissors to wrap my pressie x

Done with a knife and sellortape not my best but needed it wrapped and packed x

im getting everything ready now archie is in bed too, you reminded me to wrap the pressie @rofl: id have forgotten, off to do it now

Babybag is ready all but baby milk i will get there ...katie is super exicted ..get home at 6:30 and got to be at a restuarant at 8 for christmas meal x

I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I've got tonsilitis and unless I make some miraculous recovery overnight I don't think I'll manage :(.
I was really looking forwarded to seeing all of you too! Hope you all have a brilliant time and spend loads of money :) xxx

awww sorry your not coming i was looking forward to seeing dylan :( and you of course :)

Going to bed will txt u tomorrow ...train is 7:16 to leeds then 8:37 to manchester x

Well just fed Noah, he's niggly tonight (growth spurt and snuffly) i'll need poking to keep awake tomorrow :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->